Two night stay for 2
Breakfast each morning
Award-winning lochside hotel
Close to Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park
Some hotels just have that star quality. By which we mean, they pick up awards like a hot actor collects Oscars, Emmys and Golden Globes.
In 2018, Achray House by Loch Earn won Best Hotel & Restaurant from LUX Life Magazine and was also ranked one of the best small hotels in Perthshire by TravelMyth.
And if that wasn’t enough, it also bagged itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
So if gorgeous lochside views sound good to you, then read on as this two night stay is for you.
- This Big Deal gives you a chance to stay for two nights with breakfast each morning. You will both be staying in a Lochview Double or Garden room.
- Pets are allowed in garden rooms – upgrades are £30 per room, per night, which you can arrange directly with the hotel.
- All guest rooms at Achray House are spacious and comfortable with a subtle Scottish theme.
- As well as the highest quality bedding for a lovely night’s rest, you can enjoy state-of-the-art perks like a flat-screen TV with satellite (including Sky Sports), an Alexa and a Nespresso machine. Free WiFi is available throughout.
- Achray House has earned itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for its fantastic reviews:
- ‘Great room, great hosts. The place is wonderful, peaceful, quiet and the rooms are a charm. You feel welcome and our hosts are very helpful. There is even a little jug of Porto waiting in your room. The restaurant is absolutely amazing and the food is delicious and fine. Great chef in the kitchen!’
Valid from 05.11.21 until 29.01.22.
Bookings must be made by 05.01.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Friday to Tuesday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay 2 nights in a Lochview Double or Garden room with full Scottish breakfast each morning.
Limited twin rooms available.
Vegetarian and gluten/wheat-free breakfast options are available.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night: superior (from £29); dog friendly (from £30); suite (£35). Please contact the hotel direct to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted (max 2 per person) but cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Sorry, no children.
Dogs permitted for a £30 supplement per room, per night – please contact the hotel directly to arrange. Max 1 dog per room.
On-site parking available at the hotel.
Wheelchair access available – please advise in advance of booking if accessible room is required.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance email booking required.
Guests risk forfeiting purchase if a cancellation is made within 14 days of the booking.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 03.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.