Spring escape in award-winning hotel
4* country house splendour in Perthshire
Glass of Prosecco each on arrival
Full Scottish breakfast
Scenic setting overlooking the Tay
Available 7 days
Imagine this — the car window is rolled down, the heady scent of daffodils is in the air and your favourite person is sitting beside you.
And where are you both headed? A romantic, turreted country house hotel of course. Because if you’re going to enjoy a spring escape, then you might as well do it in style…
So why not add some sparkle to your 2021 calendar with this Big Deal from Ballathie House Hotel in Perthshire?
Country house luxury
- Ballathie House is an impressive 19th century mansion set in a peaceful estate overlooking the Tay. Perth is less than a half hour drive away.
- The hotel’s excellent AA Rosette restaurant offers river views and a menu showcasing the best seasonal produce.
- Available seven days from March to May, today’s Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a one or two night stay in a Classic or Riverside bedroom.
- You will both be welcomed with a chilled glass of Prosecco on arrival. In the mornings, you can tuck into a full Scottish breakfast before exploring the estate in all its spring glory.
Relax in total comfort
- All bedrooms are individually styled and combine traditional country house period décor with modern touches. Features include Freeview TV, free WiFi and tea & coffee facilities.
- Many rooms conjure up a lovely vintage vibe with roaring log fires, gently chiming clocks, sporting prints, gilt-framed portraits and statues.
Fabulous Christmas gift idea
- Since 2020 was probably short of romantic breaks, you definitely deserve this charming spring getaway to Ballathie House Hotel.
- In fact, why not surprise your other half with this Big Deal for Christmas? And to make it extra special, make sure to add on that second night…
‘Full of charm and character with lots of interesting features about the hotel’s history. Tasteful decor, relaxing atmosphere, very clean and comfortable bedroom, friendly and attentive staff, delicious food which was beautifully presented, all added to our most enjoyable stay.’
Valid from 02.03.21 until 31.05.21.
Bookings must be made by 09.05.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay in a Classic or Riverside double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + 125ml glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Rooms may be upgraded, subject to availability, for a supplement per room, per night – please arrange in advance with hotel.
Prosecco may be substituted with a soft drink.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Note: Riverside rooms are located approx. 100 yards from the main house.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. For option 1, max 2 may be redeemed per person.
Children welcome; 12 years and under will be charged £20 per child, per night (B&B). Max of 1 child. Children are not permitted in the restaurant after 7pm.
There are a limited number of rooms available that can accommodate an extra bed for children – please contact the hotel directly before booking.
Dogs are permitted for a £20 per dog, per stay supplement. Max 1 dog per room – additional dogs must be checked with the hotel prior. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant, bar and drawing room.
Free on-site parking.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements are payable direct to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be used for any existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.12.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.