Standard or valley view rooms
Breakfast each morning
3 course dinner each night
Romantic Victorian hotel
Prosecco and snacks on arrival
Beautiful gardens and grounds
Want to book your dates now? Visit Atholl Palace Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
In 2014, Atholl Palace Hotel in Perthshire was the only British hotel to be included on a rather exclusive list compiled by the influential TravelGround website.
The Highland hotel was named as one of 28 places ‘to stay before you die’. Other entrants included underwater rooms off the coast of Zanzibar and cottages perched on the limestone cliffs of Negril in Jamaica.
We are in no rush to fall off our perch but we are super keen to experience the four star Atholl Palace Hotel with today’s Big Deal on a stay with breakfast, dinner and some arrival goodies!
- This Big Deal is for two people to stay overnight in a standard or valley view double or twin room.
- The offer includes full Scottish breakfast each morning, a three course table d’hôte dinner in the hotel’s Verandah Restaurant each evening, plus a bottle of Prosecco, chocolates and savoury snacks on arrival.
- All of the Atholl Palace bedrooms are unique but each comes with en-suite facilities, TVs and hairdryers. A lift serves the main floors although some rooms are accessed from the entresol levels which are not, and there is ample free parking and free WiFi in all public areas.
The Verandah Restaurant
- The Verandah Restaurant enjoys stunning views over the Tummel valley and much of the produce used in the kitchens comes from the surrounding countryside.
- The table d’hôte menu changes every day, but typical main courses might be the fillet of sea bream with a white wine cream sauce or the slow-braised Angus steak pie with root vegetables and creamed potato.
See & do
- The hotel’s Pitlochry location makes it the ideal base from which to explore Highland Perthshire.
- Alternatively, you could explore the hotel’s beautiful gardens, especially the Black Spout waterfall; work up an appetite on the pitch ‘n’ putt course; improve your short game on the putting green or even visit the hotel’s unique museum.
- ‘Relaxed elegance… beautiful inside and out with a sweeping drive through lush grounds to a grand entrance. Warm and comfortable on a cold September day… The Stag’s Head Bar was quiet and comfortable with leather Chesterfield seats and sofas. Our ensuite bedroom was just as comfortable with gorgeous views out of the front and side windows… enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the restaurant at the rear of the hotel with beautiful views over the Tummel Valley. Our return can’t come soon enough.’
Valid from 01.11.21 until 31.03.22.
Bookings must be made by 28.02.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec;
1st, 15th Jan;
12th, 20th-27th Feb.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, 3 course dinner each night + Prosecco, chocolates & savoury snacks in the room on arrival.
Options 1-4 are available Sunday to Thursday.
Options 5-8 are available Friday and Saturday only.
Options 1 & 5 are for an overnight stay in a standard room.
Options 2 & 6 are for an overnight stay in a valley view room.
Options 3 & 7 are for a 2 night stay in a standard room.
Options 4 & 8 are for a 2 night stay in a valley view room.
Dinner is 3 courses from the table d’hôte menu, served in the Verandah Restaurant each night of your stay. Note; the menu changes weekly. Vegetarian & gluten/wheat-free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
Max 5 purchases (10 people) may be seated per table.
Prosecco may not be substituted for soft drinks.
Multiple purchases permitted – max 5 per person – and may be used consecutively.
Bookings are subject to availability and possible changes or restrictions to opening times based on Covid guidelines.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
Sorry, no children or pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once booked with the hotel.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 30.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.