1 or 2 night B&B stay
Cream tea on arrival
Charming and historic hotel
Picturesque Perthshire setting
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
If you need a little bit of destination inspiration, then what about a romantic Perthshire escape in a hotel brimming with history and character?
With this Big Deal from the Royal Dunkeld Hotel, you can choose to stay one or two nights. A full Scottish breakfast is included and you will be treated to cream tea on arrival and late check-out.
Perthshire getaway for two
- Based on the River Tay and nicknamed the ‘Gateway to the Highlands’, Dunkeld is a picturesque Perthshire town with a striking Medieval cathedral.
- Available until 31st May 2021, this Big Deal on a getaway to The Royal Dunkeld Hotel has two options. Both include a full Scottish breakfast and a cream tea on arrival.
- Option one is for an overnight stay. Option two adds on an extra night. Prices are based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room.
- You can bring up to two dogs for a £10 supplement each per stay, payable directly to the hotel.
Historic hotel in Dunkeld
- Set in beautiful scenery and decorated with flower baskets, The Royal Dunkeld Hotel has been going strong for over two centuries. Most recently, it has bagged itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence on the strength of its reviews.
- Highlights include the charming Woodlands Bistro and traditional bar. Each of the cosy ensuite rooms is decorated in a country style and includes a comfy bed, easily controlled heating, flat-screen TV, desk, seating area and free WiFi.
- The hotel also deserves brownie points for being eco-friendly and producing its own green energy.
The Royal Dunkeld Hotel has earned itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on positive guest feedback. Here is a recent review:
‘Been visiting this hotel over many years and it has never changed… which is the reason we continue to visit. Rooms clean and tidy, staff service good. Dunkeld itself a good base for staying while visiting this area. Highlight of the week end… a bowl of Cullen Skink soup… lovely, creamy and you can actually see and taste the smoked haddock in the bowl… well done chef!’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Royal Dunkeld Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 30.10.20 until 31.05.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.05.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-25th, 31st Dec;
1st Jan 21;
There is a supplement of £20 per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, cream tea on arrival & late check out.
Option 1 is for for a an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Cream tea is served on arrival between 2pm & 5pm, and is served in the lounge.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available. Please advise hotel when booking.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive night stays.
Check-in from 2pm; late check-out to 12:30pm.
Children permitted – max 1 child per room. Age 12 years and under are classed as children. Supplement of £10 per child on a B&B basis applies, and must also upgrade to family room at a £20 supplement. Cots are not available. Please discuss directly with the hotel.
Max of 2 dogs permitted at a £10 per pet, per stay supplement. Please discuss directly with the hotel.
No wheelchair access available. Please note the hotel does not have a lift.
Free on-site parking.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.