1 or 2 night stay with choice of added perks
Full Scottish breakfast with all options
Gin tour & tasting or afternoon tea
Option to add dinner
Imagine if the Treat Fairy appeared right now in a puff of pink smoke, waved her sparkly wand and offered you either a gin experience or a cosy afternoon tea.
Which would one you pick?
It’s a huge dilemma, we know. But with this Big Deal from The Angus Hotel in Blairgowrie, you get to choose your ideal indulgence. Decisions, decisions…
Perthshire leisure hotel
- The Angus Hotel sits in the heart of picturesque Blairgowrie and has been welcoming guests for over 100 years.
- There is a choice of two restaurants. Note, the club area (with pool, spa bath, steam room and sauna) is closed until at least April time, as it’s currently being refurbished.
- The town itself is nestled at the foot of the Sidlaw Hills and is known as ‘the gateway to the glens’. Scone Palace, Glamis castle and plenty of walking routes are all nearby.
One or two night stay with added extras
- This Big Deal is for a one or two night stay for two in a comfy room with satellite TV. In the morning you can tuck into a full Scottish breakfast.
- You can also choose between two different perks for two: a gin experience or afternoon tea. Three of the four options also include an evening meal on the first night.
Pick your perk
- The gin experience will be a tipsy tour of Persie Distillery, where you will get to sample up to 6 gins and any seasonal specials. Once back at the hotel, your experience continues with two perfect serve craft G&Ts of your choice from the Persie range.
- The afternoon tea will be a selection of very scoffable sandwiches, scones and cakes.
- Dinner will be a two course meal at the Bay Tree on the first night only, available with both two night options, and the overnight afternoon tea option.
Escape into pretty Perthshire
- With this Big Deal you can choose between a one or two night stay and can also choose your perfect perk.
- And as it’s available from January until June, you also get to decide whether you’d enjoy it best as a cheeky new year getaway or scenic spring break.
‘Excellent. Stayed in this hotel quite a few times and always the same: first class, excellent management, helpful staff…and within walking distance of lovely scenery.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 03.01.21 until 30.06.21.
Unavailable on the following dates:
12th-14th, 19th-20th Feb 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + use of leisure facilities*.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay with gin tour and gin flight with tonic & garnish.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with gin tour and gin flight with tonic & garnish + 2 course meal on 1st night.
Option 1 is available Sunday to Thursday, and option 2 is available 7 days a week.
For option 2, there is a £10 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay with afternoon tea + 2 course meal.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay with afternoon tea + 2 course meal on 1st night.
Option 3 is available Sunday to Friday, and option 4 is available 7 days a week.
For options 3 & 4, there is a £10 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel.
These weekend supplements are not included in the offer price.
Rooms may be upgraded to a superior room for a £25 per room, per night supplement, subject to availability.
For options 1 & 2, gin tours take place at Persie Distillery, which is a short drive away – transport is not provided. Includes 2 gins from the tour, enjoyed back at the hotel after the tour.
For options 2, 3 & 4, 2 course meal included, from the a la carte menu. There is a £5 supplement for steak dishes, and to add a dessert course.
Vegetarian & gluten free options are available.
For 2 night stays, dinner is on the 1st night only, and afternoon tea is on the 2nd day.
*Note that the club, which includes swimming pool, spa bath, steam room and sauna, is currently closed until April 2021 at the earliest for refurbishment.
*Leisure facilities will be available in adherence with Government guidelines. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Children welcome – max 2 under 16 years in a room at a supplement of £24.50 per child, per night. This includes afternoon tea. Please discuss directly with the hotel.
Pets welcome. Max 1 dog per room at £12 per night. Please discuss directly with hotel – there is a limited number of dog friendly rooms.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour (from the time of check-in) cancellation policy applies once a booking has been made with the hotel. Bookings may be transferred. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.