Stay in central Perth
Modern hotel in converted 15th century mill
Bottle of wine
Optional dinner spend
Available 7 days
Perth has pretty surroundings. In fact, a member of the Big Deal team ventured out that way to enjoy a wedding with a difference in a converted barn.
It was outstanding in its field. (Sorry – that was bad!)
There are lots of other reasons to visit Perth over the next few months.
And we haven’t even begun to list the opportunities for outdoor sports, walks, distillery visits, golf and wildlife watching.
Whatever floats your boat, enjoy it from a cosy base at Mercure Perth hotel, thanks to this Big Deal.
- Mercure Perth Hotel is on West Mill Street in the centre of Perth. The hotel is a converted, 15th century watermill and the building’s heritage shines through.
- Perth Museum and Art Gallery, Perth Playhouse and Perth Concert Hall are all within easy walking distance.
Bottle of wine
- Available seven days a week, this Big Deal has three options.
- Option one is for a one night stay for two in a Classic double or twin with breakfast plus a bottle of house wine on arrival.
- Option two is for a one night stay for two with breakfast, a £22 per person dinner allowance and a bottle of house wine on arrival.
- Option three is for a two night stay for two with breakfast each morning, a £22 per person dinner allowance on the first evening and a bottle of house wine on arrival.
- Classic bedrooms all offer supremely comfortable beds; riverside or old town views; HD TVs; complimentary high speed WiFi; en suite bathrooms; hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Old mill building
- The hotel’s heritage is deftly illuminated by The Brasserie’s decor. Stone walls, oak beams and, through the floor, views of the stream that once powered the mill, all tell of the building’s history.
As well as enjoying breakfast in the morning with all options, options two and three also include a 2 course dinner from set menu.
The Mercure Perth has many admirers on TripAdvisor. The following are excerpts from longer reviews:
‘Very good location for Perth city centre attractions.’
‘Really good hotel. Well worth a visit to this hotel. Staff are lovely, room is great, bed enormous! If you are eating in the restaurant the food is really good. Do yourself a favour and sit in the bar and have a drink and watch the water from the mill run under where you are sitting…’
‘Great wee hotel in city centre perfect base for exploring the sights. Friendly staff both in reception and bar. Bar and restaurant were very well laid out and quite quirky.’
- Valid until March 2021, this Big Deal would make a fantastic getaway. Located on the banks of the River Tay, Perth has plenty going on right through the year.
- It is also conveniently located for all the beautiful countryside of rural Perthshire. Base yourself in the Mercure Perth and enjoy it all with this Big Deal.
Valid from 01.08.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Bookings must be made by 26.02.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for an overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with full Scottish breakfast + bottle of house wine on arrival.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with full Scottish breakfast, bottle of house wine on arrival + £22 per person dinner allowance.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, bottle of house wine on arrival + £22 per person dinner allowance on 1st evening.
Vegetarian and gluten/wheat free options available – please advise when booking.
Choose from red or white house wine when booking.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: Privilege room £30 or Suite £50; payable directly to hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Max of 1 child welcome per room when sharing with adults; classed as 12 yrs old and under. Meals to be paid for as taken.
Due to the hotel being a listed building, wheelchair accessibility is limited.
Multiple purchases permitted. May not be used on consecutive nights.
Sorry, no pets.
Free parking available; subject to availability.
All supplements payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required.
Offer is non-changeable and non-refundable once booked with the hotel.
Printed order email or on mobile device must be presented on arrival.
Offer is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 24.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.