1 or 2 night stay with full Scottish breakfast
Welcome dram & bottle of Prosecco
Late check-out of 1pm
Optional three course dinner
Charming Victorian hotel
Available 7 days a week
For some 200 years, Fisher’s Hotel has been a popular destination for people visiting the Highland hub of Pitlochry.
The former coaching inn has played host to luminaries such as Robert Louis Stevenson and William Gladstone.
Traditional Scottish hospitality is still the order of the day at Fisher’s Hotel, where Victorian elegance meets contemporary comfort.
Check in for an overnight stay with today’s Big Deal and discover the appeal for yourself.
Valid until late December, this offer would also make a very attractive present for anyone who would appreciate a cosy winter break.
- The Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a one or two night stay in a standard room with a welcome dram on arrival, bottle of Prosecco, full Scottish breakfast and late check-out of 1pm.
- There is also the option to add on a three course dinner from a set menu.
- Guest rooms offer views over either the hotel’s gorgeous private gardens or Pitlochry and the surrounding countryside.
- All rooms are en-suite with amenities such as digital TV, desk, lounge seating and hot drinks facilities. WiFi is available in the hotel’s public areas.
- This offer includes a full Scottish breakfast and, with options two and three, a three course meal from a set menu for each guest.
- The set menu showcases the chefs’ commitment to using Highland Perthshire’s world class larder, and although it may be subject to changes, may look a lot like this:
- Fried wedge of Brie, cranberry sauce and mixed leaf salad
- Prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce
- Champagne pork terrine with mixed leaf salad
- Roast chicken breast with baby potatoes, roast vegetables and house jus
- Baked fillet of haddock with mashed potato, broccoli and white wine sauce
- Porcini mushroom ravioli in a cheese sauce with garlic bread
- Chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice cream
See & do
- Pitlochry has long been a popular base for climbers, hikers, mountain bikers and outdoors sports enthusiasts.
- There are numerous tour operators and companies in the town happy to arrange a thrilling day out in the stunning Highland environment.
- If your adrenalin requirements have been fulfilled, why not take the opportunity to explore another key ingredient of the Highland economy with a pilgrimage to one (or two) of the nearby distilleries?
- Pitlochry is less than two hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow by car and also has handy bus and train connections. Fisher’s has some free car parking and Pitlochry’s main bus stop is by the hotel’s main entrance. The town’s railway station is just behind the hotel.
- All of which means that this Big Deal at Fisher’s Hotel is a very convenient way to enjoy a night away with your nearest and dearest.
- And, as we mentioned, it would also make a thoughtful gift.
- ‘Just back from Pitlochry where we stayed at Fisher’s. This was a Christmas gift… lovely with modern en-suite shower and toilet… lovely garden views. Dinner was included on the first night and, as it was excellent, that’s where we ate on our 2nd evening too. Breakfast was lovely both mornings, as was our afternoon tea on the 2nd day… This is a big hotel and although very busy on the Saturday the staff were excellent… it’s still a lovely place and we’ll definitely return for a short break later in the year.’
Valid from 01.11.21 until 22.12.21.
Bookings must be made by 03.12.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 per room supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard twin or double room with welcome dram of house whisky on arrival, bottle of Prosecco in room, full Scottish breakfast each morning + late check-out of 1pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with 3 course dinner from a set menu each.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with 3 course dinner from a set menu each on 1st evening.
Alcohol cannot be substituted with soft drinks.
Set menu may be subject to daily and seasonal changes. Supplements apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options available – please contact the hotel directly to discuss.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night: double double, family or king room (£40); special occasion room (£50) – please contact the hotel directly to discuss.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 1pm.
Free parking available on-site, on a first come first served basis.
Children permitted at a supplement of £30 per child, including breakfast – all other meals charged as taken, payable directly to hotel. Max 3 per room.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Advance booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 22.10.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.