Scotland’s oldest inn, overlooking Loch Tay
1 or 2 night stay with breakfast
Option to add on dinner
AA Rosette restaurant
Robert Burns was once so taken by the beauty of Aberfeldy that he wrote a poem about it on the chimney of the Kenmore Inn.
Amazingly, both the poem and the inn itself still exist to this day on the shores of Loch Tay.
And with today’s Big Deal, you can sip a drink by the very same fire as Burns once did…
Escape to Loch Tay
- Set in a pretty village, the Kenmore Hotel in Highland Perthshire is actually Scotland’s oldest inn and has been welcoming guests since 1752.
- By night, you can dine with a river view in the hotel’s elegant AA Rosette Taymouth Restaurant.
* Afterwards, you can head to the aforementioned Poet’s Bar or relax on the terrace of the Boar’s Head bar.
Experience amazing Aberfeldy
- This Big Deal is for a one or two night stay for two, with a full Scottish breakfast included.
- With options two and three, you can sample AA Rosette riverside dining with a £25 meal allowance per person.
- All rooms have luxurious cotton sheets, a TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and tea tray.
- This offer is very flexible, as you can stay seven days a week from October 2020 until March 2021.
Head to Highland Perthshire
- If you’re looking for true Highland atmosphere, then you’ll definitely find it in Scotland’s oldest inn.
- So why not whisk your other half off to Loch Tay for a night or two away from it all?
Chuffed TripAdvisor reviewer
‘Wow, so impressed, beautiful old hotel with coal and log fires in every lounge. Warm, welcoming, spotlessly clean…cannot fault this place, so looking forward to my next visit.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.10.20 until 30.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement for Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin standard bedroom with breakfast.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin standard bedroom with breakfast + dinner allowance.
Option 3 is for 2 people to have a 2 night stay in a double or twin standard bedroom with breakfast each morning + dinner allowance on 1st night.
Dinner is a £25 per person allowance towards the “menu”:https://www.kenmorehotel.com/bars-restaurant/menus/Kenmore-main-menu.pdf; which is subject to change. Allowance must be used on the 1st night and cannot be carried over.
Room may be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night – please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
A credit card will be requested at check-in.
Free parking available.
Children permitted. Max 1 per room, under 12s stay free in a cot or z bed, all meals are charged as taken; payable directly to hotel.
Pets permitted. Max 1 per room, in limited pet friendly rooms at a supplementary charge of £8 per dog per night; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available – please advise hotel of requirements at time of booking.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
Once a booking has been made no refund can be provided. You may be able to cancel and re-schedule your booking 72 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.