18th century coaching inn at Loch Leven
1 or 2 night stay with breakfast
Optional dinner allowance on 1st night
Available 7 days
Seven islands, fascinating wildlife and a castle where Mary Queen of Scots was once imprisoned – Loch Leven has bags of Scottish drama and mystique.
And the best way to enjoy it? Ideally, in an atmospheric 18th century coaching inn with no less than two golf courses.
So if you fancy a cheeky wee getaway before or after the festive season, then have a nosy at this Big Deal on a one or two night stay at The Green Hotel in Kinross.
- All of the hotel’s en-suite rooms are individually styled with a traditional feel.
- Each has a flat-screen TV, free high-speed WiFi, and tea & coffee making facilities. Many also offer courtyard or garden views.
- Experience all of the above with today’s Big Deal on a stay for two. Valid seven days from October until the end of March 2021, this would be ideal as a post-festive break.
One or two night stay
- You have a choice of three options, all including a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- Option one is for an overnight stay in a classic double or twin room for two. Option two adds includes a £25 per person dinner allowance. Option three adds on an extra night, with your dinner allowance on the first night and a bottle of Prosecco.
- There will be a £20 supplement for Friday and Saturday stays. You can also upgrade your room, from £20 per night, payable directly to the hotel.
- Want your dog to enjoy the loch as well? They are welcome to come along with you for £10 per night.
This recent guest posted a glowing report about The Green Hotel on TripAdvisor:
‘Great service. Hotel staff were really friendly, welcoming and went the extra mile for us. They could not have been more helpful. Food in Jock’s was delicious, on top of that the portions were huge. Yes, the hotel needs updating but it was clean and had everything we needed. We really enjoyed our stay and look forward to going back when all the improvements have been made.’
Valid from 09.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days.
There is a £20 per night supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay + £25 per person dinner allowance.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay + £25 per person dinner allowance on the 1st night and a bottle of Prosecco.
Rooms can be upgraded from £20 per night, payable directly to the hotel.
Menus may be subject to change.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of 1pm.
Children welcome. Ages 2 and under stay free, cots available on request. Ages 3-11 require a supplement of £20 per child, ages 12-16 require a supplement of £30 per child including breakfast. All other meals paid for as taken. Max 1 child per room.
Dogs welcome at £10 per dog, per night. Max 1 dog permitted per room.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking required.
48 hour cancellation notice required. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of the valid period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 08.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.