1 or 2 night B&B stay in four poster room
Includes bottle of Prosecco
Hotel overlooking Loch Earn
AA Rosette restaurant
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Let’s be honest, we could all do with a bit of fresh air in our lungs right now!
Located less than two hours from Glasgow and Edinburgh, lies Loch Earn – one of them many picturesque lochs making up the stunning Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. It’s an idyllic oasis on our doorstep.
The Four Seasons Hotel is situated to the east of the loch and could well be your best getaway location yet…
An idyllic spot to unwind
- One of the ‘best kept secrets’ of the Trossachs National Park.
- Award-winning hotel overlooking Loch Earn, close to lots of stunning scenery and outdoor activities.
- Cosy log fires throughout the hotel and a ‘Hogwarts’ library provide utterly blissful spots to curl up and relax.
Perfect plates with a view
- The ‘Seasons View’ restaurant offers AA Rosette cuisine with the breath-taking views all year round!
- The spacious, airy dining area allows for a comfortable and relaxed dining experience.
- A passionate kitchen team uses the best local ingredients and is ready to provide a dining experience you’ll never forget.
Safely does it
- Guests’ safety is a top priority and the hotel has perfectly prepared itself to accommodate social distancing measures within the restaurant.
- Measures in place may include pre-ordering, a smaller reservation time, disposable products and dispense bars.
‘Excellent place to stay and eat, and as for the view looking over the loch, sitting outside with a pint is to die for. Susan and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful, I will be back for sure, highly recommend.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a four-poster Hillside suite with full Scottish breakfast each morning + bottle of Prosecco on arrival.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay, valid from 01.08.20 until 21.10.20.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay, valid from 01.08.20 until 21.10.20.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay, valid from 25.10.20 until 17.01.21.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay, valid from 25.10.20 until 17.01.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
There is a £30 supplement for a four-poster Loch View room, payable directly to the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted and can be used for multiple night stays. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Children aged 3 and under stay free of charge, ages 3-11 charged at £50 including bed & breakfast when sharing with adults, paying for additional meals as taken. Max 1 child per room – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Pets welcome, free of charge. Max 3 per room.
Free on-site parking available.
Sorry, no wheelchair access available.
COVID-19 update – Regarding social distancing, it is likely that during busy periods, the hotel will operate early & later reservation windows for meals. The hotel plans to continue to accommodate guests with dogs in the Sitting Room, but pet friendly tables will be limited. Additional measures may include pre-ordering, disposable products and dispense bars. On quieter days, the hotel may offer a limited menu. If you wish to dine when staying, please book your meals in advance of your stay.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.