36-piece meat hamper
Ribs, steaks, burgers, sausages and chicken
Delivered ready to BBQ or cook in oven
Delicious secret recipe sauce
Epic feast for eight
Tender, smoky, melt-in-the-mouth ribs drenched in velvety honey marinade…
Chicken wings with a perfect kick of Jamaican jerk sauce…
Juicy steaks with a zing of lemon and sprinkle of pepper…
Is your mouth watering right now? Then take a look at this Big Deal for a massive gourmet meat hamper from The Rib Company, which includes all of the above and more.
The secret’s in the sauce…
- The Rib Company was founded by Head Chef Desmond, who has a knack for combining natural seasonings, herbs and flavours to create addictive ribs, burgers and more.
- His ribs are known for their top secret The Rib Company sauce marinade, a combination of honey, soy, herbs and subtle spices to bring a sweet depth of flavour.
- It’s no wonder then that The Rib Company has grown from humble street market beginnings to sending out deluxe food hampers to customers across the UK.
Meat hamper for eight people
- Try it all out for yourself this Big Deal for an epic 36-piece meat hamper, exclusive to 5pm customers and delivered to your door ready to cook.
- Your hamper will be crammed with enough gourmet meat for eight people to enjoy a real feast – all you need to do is stick it on the barbecue or in the oven (handy cooking instructions are included).
- Alternatively, two people could dine in style for several evenings (all you’ll need to worry about is salad and wine).
- Included in your hamper will be:
- 6 honey-velveted ribs
- 2 lemon & pepper steaks
- 6 Cumberland sausages
- 12 jerk wings
- 8 garlic & herb chicken pieces
- 4 pork & herb burgers
Barbecue like a boss
- Want to impress your friends at your next garden soiree? Then bag this Big Deal for a 36-piece meat hamper and have them coming back for seconds.
- And once the ribs, steaks, burgers, sausages and wings are grilling, all you’ll have to do is crack open a beer and relax in the sunshine… bliss.
See what Rib Company customers are saying
- ‘I had to go in for a third order. Just had to! I love these hampers.’
- ‘The barbecue went well and EVERYONE enjoyed the food!! Thank you so much! Can I have another order?’