Platinum Jubilee afternoon tea for 2
Inspired by HM the Queen’s favourites
Delivered freshly baked on the day
Perfect for a celebration
Platinum Jubilee afternoon tea for two
- Britain Loves Baking sends out delicious treats straight from the oven, all using the finest quality ingredients and curated by cake guru, ‘Greg the Baker’.
- This Big Deal is for a Platinum Jubilee afternoon tea box for two.
- Your scrumptious selection will be made fresh on the day and delivered to you ice-packed. It will stay fresh in the fridge for up to three days.
Inspired by HM the Queen
- This afternoon tea has been inspired by some of HM the Queen’s favourite treats, the chefs at Clarence House and the Queen’s lavish garden parties, and a few sweet treats from Britain Loves Baking.
- Here’s what you can expect:
- Handmade crown shortbread
- Mini orange chocolate fridge cakes (a twist on Kate & William’s wedding cakes)
- Mini raspberry St George cupcake
- Lemon posset & white chocolate truffles with flecks of edible platinum
- Strawberry & vanilla scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- Jubilee mirror glazed chocolate & blackberry cake with a crown (while stocks last, a replacement will be a platinum Jubilee sugar paste crown)
- 20g of Jubilee blend loose leaf tea
Facebook praise for Britain Loves Baking
‘I had their afternoon tea…was absolutely yummy. Thank you.’
Valid for redemption until 30.06.22.
The Big Deal is for a Platinum Jubilee afternoon tea box for 2.
It is recommended to pre-order by Friday 27th May for delivery in time for the Jubilee Weekend. Deliveries will be shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 24 service.
Online redemption required after purchase. Apply your discount voucher code at checkout on the Britain Loves Baking website. Details will be confirmed on your order email.
£4.99 per box delivery charge applies, £6.99 per box for Highlands, payable directly to Britain Loves Baking on redemption. Delivery to Northern Ireland is not available.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
You can freeze the contents until you need them, just remove the tea and partyware, thaw for 3 hours before serving. Warm the scones and tarts in the oven for 5 minutes.
Further information can be found here.
Purchases cannot be returned due to the nature of the product. It is advised you check your goods on receipt.
For any damages, please contact Britain Loves Baking directly.
Max 1 purchase per household and 1 purchase as a gift. Note: 1 purchase may be redeemed at a time.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.05.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.