One or two night London stay
Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter studio tour
Choice of central 3* or 4* hotels
Includes full breakfast
Air-conditioned coach transfer to studios
A wave of the wand and ‘Big Dealissimus’.
OK, no actual witchcraft may have been involved in bringing you today’s Big Deal, but it does promise to be a magical experience for anyone who has ever had an interest in JK Rowling’s bespectacled hero.
This Big Deal from OMGhotels.com offers central hotel accommodation in London and entry to the acclaimed Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter studio tour.
It’s an unforgettable treat for Potter fans and your central accommodation offers the opportunity to enjoy the big city sights.
Magic and adventure
- The Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter studio tour is a must-see, going behind the scenes of the global smash-hit movies – it offers insights into the invention and inspiration that brought Rowling’s characters to the big screen.
- For your base in London you can choose from a one or two-night stay in a central 3 or luxurious 4 star hotel, with breakfast included.
- Return transfers between London Victoria and Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios are included, travelling in an air-conditioned coach.
- The offer is priced per person, based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
- Enjoy your London stay with central accommodation in excellently-rated 3 and 4 star hotels, all giving the option of twin or double rooms, en-suite facilities, WiFi and a hearty full breakfast for each guest.
- Pick a comfy 3-star or stylish 4-star getaway at a top name hotel such as Hilton, Holiday Inn or Crowne Plaza.
- And if that wasn’t enough, a cheeky £5 Amazon voucher will be thrown in too.
- The Warner Bros Studios the Making of Harry Potter tickets offer an amazing up close and personal experience for children and adults alike.
- The experience includes a tour of the studios where you can be part of the very same sets used in the original films and see the original props and costumes.
- Stroll through the wonders of Diagon Alley, be taken aback in The Great Hall, snap a pic on Hagrid’s motorbike, visit Privet Drive, hop aboard the Knight Bus, glug a butterbeer and even try your hand at riding a Quidditch broomstick.
- The Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter studio tours have earned rave reviews from visitors on TripAdvisor. These are some recent comments, edited for length:
- ‘There’s loads to see, internal and external sets, all original as used in the films. Explanations of how the special effects were made. All in all a brilliant day out.’
- ‘Such an amazing experience with scenery, costumes, things from the films, butterbeer and so many other things!’
Valid from 02.06.21 until 31.03.22.
Excluded dates may apply.
The Big Deal is for a stay with breakfast in London + Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios tour tickets with return coach transfers.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay in a choice of 3* hotel.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay in a choice of 3* hotel.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay in a choice of 4* hotel.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay in a choice of 4* hotel.
Price is per person, based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room.
Travel to London is not included.
Warner Bros tour can be taken on the day of arrival or the following day.
Check-in from 3pm.
Customers are allocated a hotel from a list of 3* and 4* hotels: these can be viewed here. Requests may be available but are not guaranteed.
Full information and fine print can also be viewed on these links.
To redeem your purchase and book your stay, follow the instructions on your order email.
Extra nights available for a supplement. Extra adults/children available for a supplement.
Advance booking required.
Offer is non-refundable and non-amendable once your experience has been confirmed.
Please note, once a booking has been made, the OMGhotels.com cancellation policy is applicable with regards to refunds or extensions.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of the validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.