Feeling a little Les Misérables? Or maybe you’re just craving a little bit of Wicked excited?
Let us rub our magic Aladdin lamp for you and come up with something amazing…
Such as this Big Deal on a London theatre jaunt with a choice of shows. You will be staying in a 4-star hotel with the option of one, two, three or four nights.
Mamma Mia — it’s a real Thriller.
London theatre trip
Fancy heading to London to stay in a smart hotel and enjoy a world-class show?
Option one of this Big Deal is for an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel, plus a ticket to your choice of show. Prices are based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room. Please note that this offer doesn’t include travel.
Options two to four add on an extra night each, with a chance to experience the capital for two, three or four nights.
This offer is available seven days a week until 30th November 2019, so you have plenty of time to plan your trip (in fact, know anyone with a birthday coming up?).
Your choice of show
London has some of the best theatre in the world. Take your pick from these top spectacles:
- Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre
- The Mousetrap at St. Martin’s Theatre
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- School of Rock at the Gillian Lynne Theatre
- Thriller Live at the Lyric Theatre
- Matilda The Musical at the Cambridge Theatre
- Mamma Mia at the Novello Theatre
- Les Misérables at the Queen’s Theatre
- The Phantom of the Opera at the Her Majesty’s Theatre
- 9 to 5: The Musical at the Savoy Theatre
- BIG The Musical at the Dominion Theatre
- Fiddler on the Roof at the Playhouse Theatre
- Fame the Musical at the Peacock Theatre
- Hairspray at The London Coliseum
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical at the Lyric Theatre
Smart 4-star hotel
You will be staying in one of the following 4* hotels:
- Novotel London Excel
- Novotel London Greenwich
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
- Heston Hyde Hotel
Each hotel offers spacious rooms with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and free WiFi, as well as other comforts.
While in the capital, why not make the most of it and see as much of it as you can?
Maybe you could take a bus tour of classic spots like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace or the Houses of Parliament?
Alternatively, you could put on your culture vulture hat and head to the V&A, National Gallery and British Museum.
And if you travel down in November, you could even shop for the odd Christmas gift on Oxford Street as well.
Head to a show in the capital
If you are looking for an extra special birthday or anniversary gift, or just fancy a trip to London this summer or autumn, then you can enjoy a luxury stay with this Big Deal.
You will have a choice of nine top shows (bag this offer early to get your perfect dates) and best of all, you can enjoy it all from the base of a super comfy 4-star hotel.