Spa day for 1
2 × 25-minute treatments
Afternoon tea with Hendrick’s gin
Full use of relaxation room
There are two surefire ways to get to enjoy life’s finer things, such as spa days in stunning hotel resorts.
The first is to stumble upon a secret stash of leprechaun gold beneath a four-leaf clover.
The second (slightly more reliable) way is to snatch up the latest gorgeous and lovely 5pm Big Deal.
Like today’s gorgeous and lovely deal for a spa day for one person at the DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa and Golf Resort. Your day will include a soothing set of treatments and afternoon tea with a cheeky Hendrick’s gin.
The choice is yours – either make life easy for yourself and grab this offer, or get busy hunting for four-leaf clovers.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa and Golf Resort is set within scenic grounds with views towards the Campsies. Handily, it is just a 25-minute drive from Glasgow city centre, making it easy to escape to for your dreamy day.
- This Big Deal is for one person to enjoy a day of pampering at the hotel’s spa. This will include two 25-minute treatments and afternoon tea with a Hendrick’s gin.
- The offer is available Monday to Thursday from 10am to 6pm, from 17th May to 17th August.
- Want some extra indulgence? You can add on additional treatments for a 20% discount, which can be arranged with the spa when booking. There is also a 10% discount on additional food and drink, plus any leisure club retail items, should you fancy a bit of shopping.
- A robe and slippers can be hired for £10 per person on the day.
Choice of two treatments
- You can choose from two of the following relaxing therapies, each lasting 25 minutes:
Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Full body salt and oil scrub
- Invigorating foot treatment
- File and polish (hands or toes)
Afternoon tea with a gin
- Let’s face it, all that relaxing and pampering can be exhausting. So naturally, you’ll need to recharge with a delicious afternoon tea for one washed down with a refreshing gin.
- Your afternoon tea will include a selection of sandwiches and cakes plus your choice of tea or coffee.
Visitors to the spa at DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa and Golf Resort have loved their experiences. This are excerpt is from a longer TripAdvisor review:
‘Exceptional value for money. Spa day was relaxing, afternoon tea was delicious. I had a massage from Sara, which was probably one of the most relaxing massages I have had. All staff were extremely courteous and friendly, especially Stuart Rankine from the bar. His customer service is fantastic.’
Valid from 17.05.21 until 17.08.21.
Bookings must be made by 03.08.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 10am-6pm, Monday to Thursday.
There is limited availability on bank holidays.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to have a spa day with 2 × 25 min treatments from the list below, afternoon tea with Hendrick’s gin + use of relaxation room.
Treatments included: back, neck and shoulder massage; full body salt and oil scrub; invigorating foot treatment; file and polish (hands or toes).
Please note use of the pool is not included with this Big Deal.
Afternoon tea is served noon-5pm.
Offer also includes a 20% discount on additional spa treatments taken on the day + 10% discount on additional food & beverages and retail products purchased from the hotel on the day. Please discuss and pay directly.
Robe & slippers can be hired for £10pp on the day. This is non-refundable.
Multiple purchases welcome.
Over 16s only.
The Big Deal is not suitable for pregnant guests, or guests with high blood pressure or heart conditions.
Suitable oils can be used by guests who are currently breastfeeding. Please discuss suitability with the hotel at time of booking.
Please print your order email and bring with you to avoid disappointment.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Advanced booking required, 14 days recommended.
48 hour notice period required for all cancellations. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.