Large pizza each for 2
Choice of toppings
Scenic day out
UNESCO World Heritage Site
Gushing waterfalls, dramatic 18th century mills and lush Clyde Valley scenery — New Lanark is a pretty darned amazing attraction.
The only thing missing from this picture is… well, pizza.
Thankfully, the New Lanark Mill Cafe just so happens to serve up epic pizzas and with this Big Deal, two people can feast on one each.
Spend the day sightseeing
- Just under an hour’s drive from Glasgow, New Lanark is an UNESCO World Heritage Site with historic mills and postcard-worthy countryside.
- You can take a tour when available, plus visit other attractions like the Falls of Clyde and Wildlife Reserve.
Pizza meal for two
- This Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a large pizza each at the New Lanark Mill Cafe, available from 11am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- The fresh, made-to-order pizzas are crafted from artisan sourdough with the cafe’s own recipe tomato sugo. Your topping choices will be margherita, pepperoni, Hawaiian or mushroom & spinach. £2 supplement for Italian, meat feast or cajun chicken.
- Love a customised pizza? Then you can add on extra toppings like parma ham, mushrooms or mozzarella for a £1 to £2 supplement, payable on the day.
Italian pizza, Scottish scenery
- Once you’ve worked up an appetite exploring New Lanark, a pizza lunch or dinner will be a very welcome treat.
- And with this Big Deal you won’t go hungry, as you can both go large and enjoy a proper feast.
‘Very convenient and much appreciated restaurant at the Mill. Good selection of goodies, clean and friendly staff, nice amenities.’ 4/5
Valid from 19.09.20 until 23.12.20.
Available 11am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to have a large pizza each in the Mill Cafe.
Choose from Margherita; pepperoni; mushroom & spinach or Hawaiian
£2 supplement for Italian, meat feast or cajun chicken
Additional toppings available for a supplement: ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, pineapple, rocket, spinach (£1); prosciutto, Parma ham, ricotta, buffalo mozzarella (£1.50).
Served in the Mill Cafe.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated with no refund.
Tables required back after 90 minutes.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 purchases (4 people) per booking.
Dietary requirements can be catered for – please ensure you confirm at time booking.
Please note the cafe is open for sit-in and takeaway and the shop remains open with social distancing measures in place. A one-way system operates within the cafe and shop, and all customers are required to wear masks or face coverings unless sitting at a table.
The visitor attraction may be closed, due to current Government guidelines.
Wheelchair access available. Wheelchairs are available to be booked at the Institute reception. Visitors with mobility issues with be accommodated on all tours and sessions.
The hotel may restrict the number of 5pm purchases available to book per day.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative use only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.