1, 2 or 3 night getaway for 2
2 course dinner
Clyde Valley location
Available 7 days
Nobody ever looks back and wishes they had spent more time chipping away at their inbox.
Throw off the shackles of work and take a short break away from the boss. Somewhere not too far away, but in a scenic setting.
How about the Clyde Valley, the location for today’s Big Deal on a refreshing overnight dinner, bed and breakfast stay at Radstone Hotel in Lanarkshire?
With a stylish executive room as your base, and a tempting dinner menu to browse, it’s ideal for a reviving break.
- Located just outside Larkhall and halfway between Glasgow and Edinburgh, this family-run hotel has been wowing guests after a stunning refurbishment.
- Set in its own extensive grounds in the picturesque Clyde Valley, Radstone Hotel is easy to get to but feels a long way from the city – perfect for an overnight break.
- Available seven days, this relaxing offer is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in a twin or double Executive room with breakfast each morning, and a two course dinner in the hotel’s stylish Opal Bar and Restaurant.
- Featuring stylish, contemporary decor, the bedrooms are en suite, with a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, power shower, plasma TV and free WiFi.
- The Opal Bar and Restaurant is a spacious venue with glass panels framing fantastic views of the Clyde Valley and surrounding countryside.
- The menus change regularly. Starters may include the tower of haggis and black pudding with crispy leeks and peppercorn sauce, or the loaded potato skins with cheddar cheese, chorizo crumb and aioli.
- Typical mains might be the Shetland salmon with king prawns, lemon butter sauce, cous cous and crispy kale; the mushroom and spinach stroganoff; or the steak burger with smoked cheddar, bacon, salsa, brioche bun and fries.
‘Excellent hotel… this stay has been superb from start to finish. The staff here have been wonderful and go out their way to help you. The food in the Opal restaurant is of high quality and always exceeds my expectations. The room was excellent… I would highly recommend this hotel, with its superb restaurant, high quality rooms and excellent staff. Would love to stay again.’
Valid from 01.10.20 until 23.12.20.
Bookings must be made by 23.11.20 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 per room, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
12th-13th, 22nd-24th, 27th-28th, 30th-31st Oct;
6th-7th, 12th-14th, 20th-21st, 27th-30th Nov;
4th-5th, 10th-14th, 17th-20th Dec.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a twin or double Executive Room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + starter & main from DB&B inclusive menu.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on 1st night.
Option 3 is for a 3 night stay with dinner on 1st & 2nd nights.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplement per room, per night: superior (£10); suite/deluxe (£30); Iona suite (£100) – payable directly to hotel.
Dinner is a starter & main course – menu may be subject to change. Supplements apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian options available – please advise the hotel when booking. Sorry, no gluten/wheat free options available.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Max 2 nights.
Children welcome in a twin/double room – under 3s stay free of charge, aged 12 & under are additional £25 supplement per child, meals paid for as taken. Max of 1 child per room. Up to 3 children may be accommodated in a family room – please discuss with the hotel.
Sorry, no pets.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements payable direct to the hotel.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not valid with existing bookings, not exchangeable for cash and is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation notice period required. Failure to give sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.