Drive Route 66 from Chicago to LA
Fly out from Glasgow or Edinburgh
14 nights of accommodation
Car hire included
Take the trip of a lifetime
‘Get your motor running, head out on the highway…’
Ever fantasised about going on a classic American road trip of deserts, diners and distant horizons?
If so, you’ll know that there’s only one road that really matters – Route 66, baby. This Big Deal gives you the chance to take this legendary journey from Chicago to LA, with flights, hotels and car hire included…
Experience Route 66
- Nat King Cole sang about it, John Steinbeck worshiped it and for decades, adventurers across the world have dreamed of it.
- Now you can experience the 2278 miles of Historic Route 66 for yourself with this Big Deal.
- Fly out from Glasgow or Edinburgh (or another city) for an epic 14-night road trip, including accommodation and car hire.
- Starting at downtown Chicago and ending at Santa Monica pier in California, you’ll stop at a different landmark destination nearly every night.
See the iconic side of America
- Experience Chicago, St. Louis, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma City, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Las Vegas and Los Angeles on one thrill-packed fortnight.
- Travel through the ‘Breaking Bad land’ of Albuquerque, try your luck in the casinos of Vegas and watch sunset on a California beach.
- En-route, check out sights as jaw-dropping as the Grand Canyon and as quirky as The World’s Largest Concrete Totem Pole, while eating out in retro diners and roadside bars.
- All accommodation will be three or four-star and you can adapt the itinerary to suit you. It’s your adventure, after all…
Book your dream trip
- This Big Deal offers a once in a lifetime chance to experience what’s arguably the world’s greatest road trip.
- It’s time to hit the gas pedal, feel the wind in your hair and head off on a true adventure…
TripAdvisor praise for Route 66
- ‘Should be on everyone’s bucket list before it disappears! This I feel is a must for everyone in terms of nostalgia, history, nature and just good old road trip experiences that are now lost in these days…’
The Big Deal is for a 14 night Route 66 road trip, with room-only accommodation, compact car hire and flights.
Prices are per person, based on 2 people sharing a room.
Flights depart daily, available on the following dates:
Option 1 – 5th to 30th January 2022.
Option 2 – 1st February to 30th June 2022.
Option 3 – 1st July to 31st August 2022.
Option 4 – 1st September to 10th December 2022.
Accommodation will be based on 3* or 4* hotels, and is subject to availability.
Suggested itinerary on Big Deal information can be totally flexible, and will be tailored to the client.
Includes return flights from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Manchester, Birmingham and London. All flights are non-direct with max 1 change. Flights include 20kg luggage per person and includes all taxes and fees.
Local hotel taxes, food and fuel are not included.
Offer is provided by World Choice Sports.
Advance booking of at least 3 months required via email – full information will be included on your order email after purchase.
Recommended to redeem within 7 days of purchase to avoid disappointment.
Confirmations will be sent out within 14 working days of booking.
Customers must have a full up-to-date and valid passport + travel insurance.
Bookings are ATOL protected.
Deal does not include one way drop-off fee for hire car at $500 + local taxes, payable locally.
Alamo hire car will be compact class: Nissan Versa Sedan or similar.
Car pick up location: Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 10255 W Zemke Blvd, Chicago, Illinois, 60666.
Car drop-off location: Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles Airport, 9020 Aviation Blvd, Los Angeles, 90301.
Car hire is fully inclusive of unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, loss damage waiver, theft protection insurance, local & state taxes, supplemental liability insurance, airport surcharge, zero excess and 24 hour mechanical breakdown assistance.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Hotel check-in and check-out times will vary depending on location.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.