Overnight stay with breakfast for 2 people
Perthshire loch side hotel
Perfect for outdoors enthusiasts
Some hotels say they have rooms with a view.
At Clachan Cottage Hotel, they like to say that they have a view with rooms.
And what a view…
The hotel is on the shores of Loch Earn with views across to the historic Edinample Castle. The sunsets over Ben Vorlich seem to last forever and there is always the chance that you will see an osprey catch a trout supper from the loch.
If that sounds like your sort of setting then snap up today’s Big Deal on a relaxing stay at Clachan Cottage Hotel.
Garden or loch view
- This Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a stay in a garden view or loch view room with a continental breakfast in the morning.
- All of the rooms feature Freeview TVs, ensuite facilities with luxury toiletries and a hot drinks tray.
- There is a £40 supplement per night for Friday and Saturday night stays during this period, as well as any bank holidays.
See & do
- Clachan Cottage Hotel is a magical location for lovers of the great outdoors. The surrounding area is packed with opportunities for cycling and fishing.
- The hotel even has its own water sports centre featuring paddleboarding, kayak rental, waterskiing, wakeboarding, towable inflatables, loch trips + more.
- There are over 40 Munros nearby as well as the gentler pleasures of Blair Drummond Safari Park, Loch Katrine, and the Sir Walter Scott Steamship.
- ‘Stunning scenery. Booked… one of their dog-friendly rooms. Surrounding views are stunning, bedrooms clean and tidy with attentive friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast and dinner meals were very good and bar a friendly place to have a drink. Could not fault the hotel service, many thanks… for a superb break.’
Valid from 02.06.21 until 30.09.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £40 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays + bank holiday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a double or twin room with continental breakfast.
Option 1 is for a garden view room.
Option 2 is for a loch view room.
Rooms may be upgraded to a deluxe room for a supplement – please discuss with & pay directly to the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively for max 2 nights.
No children permitted.
Pets welcome free of charge. Please discuss with the hotel when booking, as a pet-friendly room is required – there is 1 pet-friendly room in the hotel, which is a garden view room.
Free on-site parking available.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be used for current bookings.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used are for illustrative use only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.06.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.