Handpicked for you
1 or 2 night stay in Nairn
2 course dinner
Full cooked Scottish breakfast
Available 7 days
Great Facebook reviews
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
‘Now give me Moray, that’s what I want’ sang The Beatles when they were craving an escape to one of Scotland’s most stunning coastlines.
And with today’s Handpicked Deal for a cosy hotel break in Nairn, you can see what the Fab Four were making such a fuss about.
Golf and scenery galore
- Once an ancient fishing port on the shores on the Moray Firth, Nairn is now a pretty tourist town known for its lovely beaches and golf.
- Breathtaking Findhorn Bay, Brodie Castle and an RSPB nature reserve are all close by.
Beach view hotel
- The West End Hotel & Restaurant is close to the beach and is just a stroll away from Nairn Golf Club. It includes a bar, beer garden and scenic terrace.
- All of the guest rooms are cosily decorated with a flat screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
- This Handpicked Deal is for your choice of a one or two night stay at the West End Hotel, available seven days until May.
- Dinner on the first night and a full cooked Scottish breakfast are included.
- Dinner will be a two course classic menu meal of pub favourites like chef’s chicken curry, steak & ale pie and macaroni cheese.
Head to the incredible Moray Firth
- If you’re looking to soak up some Scottish coastal scenery while dining and relaxing in a cosy hotel, then this Handpicked Deal is for you.
- Plus this Nairn escape would also be fantastic for golfers, history buffs and wildlife lovers.
Great Facebook reviews
‘...hats off to the chef, food was incredible and cooked to perfection, lovely staff members and a beautiful hotel… if anyone’s looking for a night or few nights away, this is the place.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 28.10.20 until 31.05.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-31st Dec 20;
1st-2nd Jan 21.
This Handpicked Deal is for 2 people to stay in a double or twin room with cooked breakfast each morning + 2 course dinner on the 1st night.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Dinner is a starter & main or main & dessert. The menu may be subject to changes.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Children permitted, subject to family room upgrade – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Sorry, no pets except guide dogs.
Wheelchair access available.
There is a small, on-site car park.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation notice required. Failure to provide sufficient notice may incur a charge of the full price of the first night’s stay.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of the valid period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.