Stay in a stunning 3-bedroom lodge
Overlooking the River Dulnain in the Highlands
4 night midweek or 3 night weekend break
Hot tub, bar, BBQ, fire pit and fireplace
Smuggler’s Cove play area for kids
Picture the scene – you are sipping cocktails with your other half in the hot tub of a beautiful lodge, while a tranquil river flows past.
But where are the kids? Oh, they’re fine – they’re just having a blast in their very own ‘Pirate Ship’ play area, meaning that you can both sit back and gaze at the stars. Pure bliss.
Does this sound like heaven to you? Then take a look at today’s Big Deal for a deluxe lodge stay.
Luxurious Highland lodge
- This Big Deal is for a stay at the spacious Smithy Croft, choosing from a four night midweek stay or three night weekend stay.
- Smithy Croft is actually very far from being a croft – in fact it’s a deluxe, self-catering holiday lodge.
- Perched on the banks of River Dulnain in the Highland village of Carrbridge, you will be able to relax in peace, quiet and pine forests.
- Smithy Croft has three bedrooms and sleeps up to ten, and has a gallery with a sofa bed and two kids mini bunks (currently, all guests must be from the same family).
- You can make the most of the hot tub with bar, big decking area, BBQ, pizza oven, fire pit, chill out space, stone fireplace and Smuggler’s Cove play area for kids.
- If you can tear yourself away from the lodge, you will also be handy for Aviemore, Loch Morlich and the ancient Rothiemurchus forest.
Enjoy a getaway to remember
- From the hot tub to the BBQ to the peaceful river views, Smithy Croft is a little slice of heaven in the Highlands.
- Plus as this Big Deal is available until February, why not snap it up as a Christmas gift for the whole family?
The Big Deal is for a family lodge break, available for 4 nights (Monday to Friday) or 3 nights (Friday to Monday).
Option 1 is valid from 30.11.20 until 21.12.20.
Option 2 is valid from 08.01.21 until 26.02.21.
The lodge would normally hold up to 16 people, but is restricted to one household due to Government restrictions for Covid-19.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Check-in from 5pm; check-out by 10am.
Children welcome and included in head count.
Well-behaved dogs welcome for a £10 supplement per dog, per stay – payable directly to Caledonian Escapes. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms, must be kept off the furniture and may not be left alone in the house unless securely crated. Max 2 dogs per lodge.
Wheelchair access is available on the lower floor, but there is restricted access to the ground floor.
Advance online booking required.
Purchases are non-transferable or non-refundable once bookings have been made.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of the validity period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 23.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.