4-star Scandinavian lodges
Recent £120K makeover
Close to Glencoe and Fort William
Great TripAdvisor reviews
Ideal for a family adventure
Soaring mountains, sparkling rivers and a rugged coastline… Lochaber really has it all. In fact, the only thing missing from the landscape is you.
So why not put yourself at the centre of all that stunning Highland scenery with today’s Big Deal for a super comfy lodge break?
Stay in a stylish Highland hideaway
- Set near Fort William and Glencoe, Birchbrae Highland Lodges are Scandinavian-style, four-star self-catering escapes.
- Option one of this Big Deal is for a three night stay for up to six people. Option two adds on an extra night.
Enjoy plenty of home comforts
- The lodges had a glam £120k makeover in 2019 and have been getting 10/10 reviews ever since.
- Great for families, all have a comfy lounge, full equipped kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Contemporary touches include a surround sound home cinema TV system, a DVD library and broadband WiFi.
- Exciting activities like mountain biking, Munro-bagging and whale watching are all on the doorstep.
Escape to Lochaber
- Whether you’re craving a dreamy romantic break surrounded by mountains or a cracking family adventure, Lochaber has plenty to offer. So why not enjoy it from the comfort of a charming four-star lodge?
Great TripAdvisor Reviews
‘A big thank you to Jim and Pauline, very helpful and friendly on arrival. The lodges were excellent, very clean and comfortable… every little detail had been thought of…’
Valid from 30.10.20 until 28.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 15.01.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 supplement per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to Birchbrae on arrival. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
23.12.20 – 03.01.21;
05.02.21 – 20.02.21;
02.04.21 – 18.04.21.
The Big Deal is for a self-catering stay in a 3 bedroom lodge for a maximum of 6 guests.
Option 1 is for a 3 night stay.
Option 2 is for a 4 night stay.
Lodge contains one king size bed and two twin bedrooms. Self-catered dining available within each property.
Children over 2 years are included within lodge capacity. Under 2s may be added to overall capacity – high chairs and travel cots cost a supplementary charge of £15 per child, per stay. Max. 2 infants per lodge.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used for consecutive stays.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplementary charge – please discuss directly with Birchbrae Highland Lodges.
Dogs welcome at £30 supplement per dog, per stay. Maximum 3 dogs per lodge.
Dogs must not be left alone in the lodge and must be kept off the furniture and bedding. Cats and other pets are not permitted.
One lodge has been assessed to be Category 3 (access for those with mobility impairment). Please request this, if necessary, when making your booking enquiry.
All supplements are payable directly to Birchbrae Highland Lodges.
Advance booking required by email – instructions are detailed on the order email.
14 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Limited weekend availability – please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.06.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.