Luxury compact lodge in Glencoe
Close to Loch Linnhe
2 night stay for 2
Bottle of Prosecco
Peaceful woodlands. A pretty brook. A fairytale garden twinkling with lights…
...and just a stroll away, the rippling waters of Loch Linnhe.
Craving a Highland escape for two? Then take a look at this Big Deal from the very romantic RiverBeds in Glencoe…
High-end compact holiday lodges
- RiverBeds is a unique, award-winning holiday site based in the stunning Dragon’s Tooth estate, close to Loch Linnhe.
- All of the luxury designer lodges are small but perfectly formed and designed for couples. Each has a private decking overlooking the river and a recessed hot tub.
- Inside, you will find a cleverly designed, bijou space with a bedroom, galley kitchenette, ensuite shower and cosy underfloor heating.
- You can make the most of the fine Egyptian linen bedding, fluffy towels, tea tray with complimentary breakfast basket, Costa Coffee pods and free WiFi.
Plenty of flexibility
- Option one of this Big Deal is for a two night midweek stay with a hot tub and bottle of Prosecco.
- Option two is for a two night weekend stay with a hot tub and bottle of Prosecco.
Very special escape
- If you’re craving a romantic getaway, then a stay in a Wee Luxury Lodge will be just heavenly.
- After all, what could more romantic than relaxing in a Highland hot tub together beneath the stars?
Rave TripAdvisor feedback
“A once in a lifetime experience which you cannot afford to miss!!! Our only regret was that we should have booked it for longer. Thank you to the staff of Riverbeds lodges for making this a truly memorable experience.” 5/5
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit RiverBed’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 15.11.20 until 29.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 31.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24.12.20 – 10.01.21;
05.02.21 – 20.02.21;
02.04.21 – 17.04.21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay 2 nights in a private mini lodge with hot tub and bottle or Prosecco.
Option 1 is for a midweek stay.
Option 2 is for a weekend stay.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once booked, there can be no cancellations or amendments and no refund will be issued.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by one night for a supplement; please discuss directly with RiverBeds.
Check-in is from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Sorry, no children permitted.
Dogs welcome. Max 2 with £10 supplement per dog, per night.
Free on-site parking available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.