2 night stay
Option of 3 course dinner on arrival day
Full Scottish breakfast
Stunning Road to the Isles location
Caribbean islands, Norwegian fjords and California’s Big Sur may grab all the headlines but, frankly, when you compare them to Scotland’s gorgeous West Coast, they come a poor second.
They don’t even make whisky, for goodness sake.
Stay with optional dinner
- Option one is for two people to stay two nights in a double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast.
- Option two is for two people to stay two nights in a double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast and three course dinner on the first night.
- All rooms are ensuite and have WiFi, TV, welcome trays, fluffy towels and individually controlled heating, and are available seven days a week.
Local and organic
- Dinner is three courses from the set menu. The chef likes to use local and organic produce as much as possible and all dishes are prepared to order. With the bustling fishing port of Mallaig only three miles away, fresh fish is a frequent special.
- The set menu changes regularly but typical starters might be bruschetta, chicken goujons with sweet chilli sauce, or crispy Cajun halloumi.
- Popular main courses include beer battered haddock, steak and ale pie, Caesar salad or Thai chicken curry.
The Morar Hotel has many admirers on TripAdvisor. As this recent review, edited for length, shows:
‘Lovely, Edwardian, atmospheric hotel. Attentive staff and great food plus very comfortable beds.
The location is stunning and the railway is but a stone’s throw from the hotel. This place is the perfect stop on the way to the islands.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.09.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 28.02.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec;
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have a 2 night stay in a double or twin room with breakfast each morning.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have a 2 night stay in a double or twin room with breakfast each morning + 3 course dinner from set menu on 1st night.
Full Scottish breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.30am. Vegetarian & gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available – please advise at time of booking.
Rooms may be upgraded to a Sea View room for a £30 per night supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Please note set menu cannot be swapped with any other dish from the a la carte menu. Set menu is subject to change.
Dinner may be served in the restaurant or bar.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Max of 2 children permitted; £25 per night on B&B basis.
Cots are provided free of charge. Rooms will be upgraded to a superior family room free of charge. Dinner will be charged as taken.
Pets are charged at £15 per pet, per night.
Free onsite parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once a booking has been made no refund can be provided. You may be able to cancel and re-schedule your booking 72 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 03.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.