2, 3 or 4 Night Stay in Apartment for 4 People with Lochaber Holidays, Fort William; from £249
Lundavra Crescent, Fort William
- Two, three or four night getaway
- Modern apartment in Fort William
- Welcome hamper on arrival
- Views of beautiful Loch Linnhe
- Valid 7 days
Fort William getaway
- Known as a gateway to Ben Nevis, Fort William is the outdoor capital of the UK. From stunning beaches to iconic film locations, sweeping hills, castles, and distilleries, there’s something for everyone.
- With the Big Deal, guests can choose to stay for two, three or four nights in Number 6 apartment.
- Located minutes from Fort William town centre and the main A82 in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, Number 6 boasts a perfect mix of both town & country.
- Number 6 is a modern, beautifully renovated self-catering apartment set over two levels with stunning views across Loch Linnhe.
- With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this first-floor apartment offers comfortable and quality accommodation.
- This Big Deal is for a stay for two, three or four nights, available until the end of March 2024.
- Expect a modern, bright kitchen diner and comfortable living room which benefits from beautiful views across Loch Linnhe.
- As well as four comfortable bedrooms, there is a cosy lounge area with a smart television and BT TV included. The modern, fully fitted kitchen makes this a stay home from home.
- ‘Amazing views. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable accommodation. The accommodation was brilliant, central to the town and the view from the living room was amazing- especially loved that you could use binoculars that were provided.’
Valid from 30.11.23 until 27.03.24.
Bookings must be made by 14.03.24 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days.
The Big Deal is for a two, three or four night stay in Number 6 apartment for 4 people on a self-catering basis.
Includes welcome hamper on arrival.
An additional 3 people can be accommodated in the apartment for a supplement of £15 per person, per stay. Please arrange directly.
Heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and parking is all included.
Advance booking required.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Children welcome, under 2’s stay free of charge – cot & highchair can be provided, please arrange when booking.
Dogs not permitted.
Wheelchair access unavailable.
Onsite parking available for 1 vehicle, further parking is available nearby.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Once a booking has been made no refund can be provided. You may be able to cancel and re-schedule your booking within validity dates, depending on availability.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.11.23.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
save up to32%
Ayrshire & Arran
save up to47%
save up to15%
Perth & Kinross
save up to24%
Stirling & Falkirk
save up to40%
Revive Yoga & Wellness
save up to50%
save up to55%
DoubleTree Glasgow Strathclyde
save up to41%
Glasgow Music City Tours & Mharsanta Restaurant & Bar
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.