2, 3 or 4 night stay for up to 8
Historic cottages on Loch Linnhe
Close to Fort William and Glencoe
From viking warriors to Medieval monks to golden-haired noblewoman, Loch Linnhe has many amazing tales to tell.
So why not bag this Big Deal for a cosy Highland croft stay, then sit by the shores and let the loch whisper its secrets to you?
Cottages on Loch Linnhe
- Set on a hillside overlooking the loch, Springwell Croft Cottages offer incredible views and a private beach.
- One historic croft, which is charmingly rustic on the outside and filled with modern comforts on the inside, and five modern builds with fresh, up-to-date decor and features.
- All have a living room, fully equipped kitchen, central heating, TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player.
- This Big Deal is for a two, three or four night stay. You can also choose between a two, three or four bedroom cottage, with the larger cottages sleeping up to eight.
- The cottages are handy for Fort William, Glencoe, Loch Leven, the Ardnamurchan Peninsula, the Sound of Mull and the Argyll Mountains.
- The site is certified as a Site of Special Scientific Interest due to the diversity of birds and animals.
- You will also be surrounded by native woodland alive with wildlife like roe deer and red squirrels.
- Nearby activities include Munro bagging, hiking, biking, island hopping and whale watching (or you could just cosy up with a few good books and board games).
Unwind by the waterside
- Whether you’re looking for a bit of romance or a change of scene for the whole family, why not revive yourself with this lovely lochside croft break?
Rave TripAdvisor reviews
‘Springwell Croft Cottages are in a great location overlooking Loch Linnhe. They are clean and quiet, a great place to relax… we love the place.’
Valid from 30.10.20 until 28.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 15.01.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 supplement per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to Springwell Croft Cottages on arrival. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
23.12.20 – 03.01.21;
05.02.21 – 20.02.21;
02.04.21 – 18.04.21.
The Big Deal is for a self catering stay in a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom cottage.
Option 1 is for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 2 people.
Option 2 is for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 4 people.
Option 3 is for 4 nights in a 2 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 4 people.
Option 4 is for 3 nights in a 3 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 6 people.
Option 5 is for 4 nights in a 3 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 6 people.
Option 6 is for 3 nights in a 4 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 8 people.
Option 7 is for 4 nights in a 4 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 8 people.
Children welcome and included in the overall head count. Under 2s can be added to overall head count. High chairs and travel cots cost a supplementary charge of £15 per child per stay.
Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used for consecutive stays.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplementary charge – please discuss directly with Springwell Croft Cottages.
Dogs welcome at £30 supplement per dog, per stay. Maximum 3 dogs per cottage.
Dogs must not be left alone in the lodge and must be kept off the furniture and bedding. Cats and other pets are not permitted.
All supplements are payable directly to Springwell Croft Cottages.
Advance booking required by email – instructions are detailed on the order email.
14 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated with no refund.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Limited weekend availability – please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.06.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.