2 night stay in luxury beach pod
Gorgeous Loch Linnhe location
Full cooked breakfast at the hotel
Includes shower and kitchenette
Close to Fort William
Available 7 days
Good news for those of you who have no idea how to build a raft — you don’t need to be shipwrecked on a desert island to enjoy the whole fantasy beach hut experience.
No, you can enjoy that particular pleasure much closer to home, in a luxurious heated pod on the shores of stunning Loch Linnhe.
True, you probably won’t find any coconut trees here, but you might spot porpoises and that’s just as exciting…
Escape to Loch Linnhe
- The beach pods at the Onich Hotel are perched on the scenic shores of Loch Linnhe, near to Fort William and Glencoe.
- Local activities include fishing, sailing and walking. You’ll also be very close to nature, so you might spot golden eagles, sea birds, seals, porpoises and dolphins.
Super comfy beach pods
- Each of the comfy heated beach pods offer what might just be the best view in Scotland.
- These cute wee wooden escapes include a double bed, sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom with shower facilities, towels and bedding.
- Best of all, you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast at the Onich Hotel in the morning.
Ruggedly romantic getaway
- This Big Deal is for a two night stay in a beach pod, with breakfast at the hotel.
- It is available seven days until the 31st March 2021, so you could save it up for a break. Dogs are welcome for £15 per night.
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 17.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay 2 consecutive nights in a beach pod including a full cooked breakfast each morning.
Beach pods have heaters, two-hob cookers, refrigerators, kitchen utensils, towels & bedding.
All pods have a double bed and a sofa bed.
Up to two additional people can be added for a £20 per person supplement – please arrange directly with Onich Hotel.
Check-in 3pm, check-out 11am.
Children welcome, included in overall headcount.
No wheelchair access available.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Well behaved dogs are permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per night; payable directly to hotel.
Free onsite parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Please note hotel reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of £50 for any damage during the stay. The hotel reserve the right to refuse any dog that they deem to be inappropriately behaved.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 03.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.