1 or 2 night stay in Superior room
Pretty Beauly village near Inverness
Option of including dinner
Full Scottish breakfast + late checkout
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2020
It’s said that when Mary Queen of Scots first arrived in a certain pretty Inverness-shire village, she cried out ‘C’est un beau lieu!‘ (French for ‘what a beautiful place’).
Since then, the village has been named Beauly in her honour.
And with this Big Deal, you can soak up the scenery that wowed Scottish royalty while staying in a popular hotel…
- The Priory is a staff-owned hotel near Inverness that has bagged itself a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Beauly village is perched on a firth and is a great location for exploring the ruined Beauly Priory, Glen Ord Distillery and Loch Ness. Walkers love this spot too.
- The hotel has lots of choices for drinking and dining, including the recently renovated restaurant, whisky bar, bistro and coffee lounge.
Stay in an upgraded room
- This Big Deal is for a one or two night stay for two in a Superior Room, available seven days.
- Your stay will include a full Scottish breakfast and late check-out. You can also add on an £18 dinner allowance per person on one night only.
- Spacious Superior rooms are individually decorated and have executive seating, a flat screen TV with satellite, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities.
Experience the beauty of Beauly
- With his Big Deal you can enjoy gorgeous Highland scenery while staying in an upgraded room in an award-winning hotel.
- In fact, why not add on that second night and make a full weekend of it?
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
‘Amazing! My husband and I have just spent two days at the Priory and were certainly not disappointed! Amazing staff who work extremely hard to ensure all your needs are met…amazing food…amazing room! What’s not to like!...Looking forward to returning in the future…’ 5/5
Options 1-3 are valid from 01.10.20 until 31.10.20.
Options 4-6 are valid from 01.11.20 until 20.12.21.
Bookings for Options 1-3 must be made by 05.10.20 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Bookings for Options 4-6 must be made by 30.11.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 and 4 are for 2 people to stay overnight in a superior king or twin room with full Scottish breakfast and late check-out.
Options 2 and 5 are as above with an £18 per person dinner spend.
Option 3 and 6 is for a 2 night stay in a superior king or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, late check-out and £18 per person dinner spend on the first night.
Dinner spend can be used on any menu.
Vegetarian/gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplementary charge of £20 per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
Multiple purchases welcome and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out to 2pm.
Children under 2 stay for free with cots available on request; please discuss directly with hotel. Ages 12 and under permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per child; payable directly to hotel. Max 1 child per room.
Pets charged supplement of £20 per stay; payable directly to hotel. Max of 1 pet permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Free onsite parking.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.