B&B stay in award-winning 4* Nairn hotel
17th century manor house set in parklands
Cream tea, Buck’s Fizz & late check-out
Option of adding dinner
Right next to Nairn Golf Course
Once upon a time, Charlie Chaplin was literally the most famous person in the world.
But did you know that when the silent movie superstar wanted to escape from it all, he’d head to Muthu Newton Hotel in Nairn?
Now you can experience this grand old hotel for yourself with today’s Big Deal on a gorgeous getaway for two…
Country house splendour
- Muthu Newton Hotel is set in a turreted 17th century mansion surrounded by 21 acres of parkland right next to Nairn Golf Course (Chaplin definitely had taste).
- The hotel has incredible views across the Moray Firth and the beach is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Each of the elegantly furnished, individually designed bedrooms has a TV with satellite and free WiFi.
- Guests can dine in Chaplin’s conservatory restaurant, winner of the Gold Award for Excellence for Best Hotel Dinner in 2018.
Luxurious Nairn escape
- The Big Deal is for a stay for two with breakfast each morning, cream tea on arrival, a glass of Buck’s Fizz and a late check-out, available until the end of March.
- Options one and two are for a one or two night stay respectively.
- Options three and four add on a three course set menu meal – dinner will be in Chaplin’s, where you can dine on delicious Scottish dishes like pan-fried chicken with black pudding or baked Scottish salmon with lemon cream sauce.
- Note: Friday and Saturday night stays incur a £10 per night supplement (all payable directly to the hotel).
You deserve a bit of luxury
- Country house charms, cream teas and bracing beach walks – what more could you want from a scenic getaway for two?
- And let’s face it, if it was Charlie Chaplin’s hotel of choice then it must be pretty special.
Glowing TripAdvisor reviews
- ‘First class stay. First time visiting this hotel and would highly recommend it…’ 5/5
Valid from 13.01.22 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £10 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning, cream tea on arrival, glass of Buck’s Fizz each + late check-out.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay with 3 course dinner.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay with 3 course dinner on the 1st night.
Dinner menu may be subject to changes. Supplements may apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat/dairy-free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
You will be provided with a pre-order form for breakfast at check-in.
Some standard rooms have a garden view, subject to availability.
Rooms can be upgraded for a per room, per night supplement: superior room (£15); executive room (£25). Suite upgrades may be available – please discuss room upgrades directly with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out to noon.
Sorry, no children or pets permitted.
If the hotel closes at any point during validity of voucher, customers will be able to redeem their voucher at any of the operational Muthu hotels.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 12.01.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.