Highland hotel escape
1 or 2 night stay for 2
Continental buffet breakfast
Option of including dinner
Set on banks of Loch Lochy
Lochaber doesn’t like to brag, but it can’t help feeling a bit smug that Fort William, Ben Nevis and the Great Glen are all part of its rolling scenery.
Loch Lochy is one of the many notable spots in the area and offers glassy blue waters, peaceful beach strolls and even a mythical water horse.
And with today’s Big Deal on a stay at The Whispering Pine Lodge, you will be right on the shores of the loch.
Tranquil Highland retreat
Set against a backdrop of steep forested mountains, The Whispering Pine Lodge has its own private pebbled beach.
- The hotel also offers a lochview brasserie restaurant, Robert Burns bar with a crackling fireplace and Sleeping Beauty Salon for spa treatments.
Charming guest rooms
- The tartan decor, oak floors and wall panelling of the country-style rooms will make you feel like you’re in a Highland home.
- All rooms include luxurious goose down bedding, fluffy towels, robes & slippers, WiFi and an LED HD TV.
Comfy Loch Lochy stay
- This Big Deal has three choices, all of them with a tasty continental buffet breakfast included.
- Option one is for a one night stay for two people in a country lodge double or twin room. Option two adds on a two-course dinner. Option three adds on an extra night, with dinner on the first night only.
- All options are available seven days. There is a £20 supplement on Saturdays.
Dine with a waterside view
- The hotel’s charming Lochside Brasserie serves up fresh local seafood, classic regional cuisine and even a signature selection of Pan-Asian choices.
- Guests can enjoy beautiful views while dining on eclectic dishes like Scottish teriyaki salmon, Classic Indian butter chicken and The Highland Cheeseburger.
- Veggies can try out the North Indian black daal or spaghetti with chilli flakes, garlic & olive oil.
This TripAdvisor user was blown away by their recent stay at Whispering Pine Lodge in Lochaber. Here is a review snippet:
‘With staying in hotels 150+ nights a year I wasn’t sure what to expect but WOW!!...food was stunning and reasonably priced and everything cooked from fresh, just couldn’t find one problem or anything I would change. Looking at going back soon.’ 5/5
Escape to lovely Lochaber
- With Ben Nevis nearby and Loch Lochy right on the doorstep, The Whispering Pine Lodge offers a chance to enjoy truly breathtaking scenery.
- Plus the country-style rooms, traditional bar with crackling fireplace and optional lochside dining all mean that you can enjoy a very restful getaway.
Valid from 01.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 01.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
23.12.20 – 03.01.21.
There is a £20 per room supplement on Saturdays, payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a Country lodge double or twin room with breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with 2 course dinner included.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with 2 course dinner included.
For guests on dinner options, this is a starter & main or main & dessert from this menu. Menu is subject to change. Excludes seafood and steak dishes. Maximum table size is 6. Tables are required back by 2 hours.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten / wheat and dairy free options are available.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out at 11am.
Children welcome, max of 1 permitted per room. Under 12s sharing a bed require a supplement of £15 per night, under 18s requiring separate bed require a supplement of £50 per night. Supplements include breakfast. Please arrange directly with the hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
Multiple purchases permitted, max 3 per person. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Pets welcome, max 1 per room. Please arrange directly with the hotel.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room, per night. Please arrange directly with the hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Any spa facilities will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities. Note these are not included with the Big Deal.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies for October-March bookings. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.