Stay in 4 star, boutique hotel
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Glass of bubbly on arrival
Whether you speed bonnie boat, like a bird on the wing, or simply drive over the bridge, the Isle of Skye is a magnificent destination for a break.
From fantastic wildlife and jaw-dropping scenery to fine whisky and a fascinating history, the Isle of Skye needs very little introduction.
Kick-start your Skye adventure with this Big Deal on a one or two night B&B stay at the four star Duisdale House Hotel.
Boutique hotel on Skye
- Built in 1865, the 21 bedroom, boutique hotel is set in 35 acres of grounds on the Southern Peninsula.
- Close to the ferry link to Mallaig and near to the bridge, the hotel faces east, meaning guests can enjoy magnificent morning sunrise views over the sea to the mountains of the mainland.
- Available Thursday to Monday, this Big Deal is for a one or two night stay in a standard twin or double room with a woodland or garden view.
- The offer includes a glass of bubbly on arrival and full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- There may also be the option to upgrade your room for a per night supplement.
- There is a £10 per room, per night supplement for Fridays and Saturdays, payable directly to the hotel.
- Each bedroom at Duisdale House Hotel has been refurbished in its own unique and contemporary style. Rich, bold fabrics, flat screen TVs and luxury toiletries in the ensuite bathrooms are standard.
- The Lounge, with its open fire and comfy sofas, is the top spot to relax and enjoy some afternoon tea and freshly baked scones with jam and cream.
- The Chart Room is perfect for a pre-dinner drink or a casual lunch or evening meal. It also features an interesting cocktail list and a great range of malts for the evenings.
- With purchases valid until 31st March 2022, this Big Deal with Duisdale House Hotel is the ideal way to see Skye in all its autumnal or wintry colours.
- It would be perfect for a gift, if you’re looking to treat someone who deserves a break in the new year.
Happy guests on TripAdvisor
- ‘After a day walking in the beautiful and wet Skye, we were greeted at reception by the lovely and attentive Joanne who showed us to our room. The warm crackling fireplace in the lounge and the four poster bed and room was perfect end to our day in this charming and elegant boutique hotel. The service from all of the staff was impeccable and friendly. I had some of the most delicious scallops for starter and duck for dinner, all beautifully presented. I would definitely recommend this hotel for the charming hospitality and service, the stunning lake side setting and the delicious food!’
Valid from 14.10.21 until 31.03.22.
Available Thursday to Monday.
There is a £10 per room, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard twin or double room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, late check-out + glass of bubbly on arrival.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Bubbly may be substituted with a soft drink.
Room upgrades may be available for the following per room, per night supplements: deluxe (£40); suite (£60); cottage (£80); lodge (£100) – subject to availability. Please contact the hotel direct to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights stay.
Max 1 child per room per stay. Upgrade of £65 for a family room required, payable directly to the hotel. Breakfast included, pay for other meals as taken.
Dogs permitted at a £25 supplement per dog, per night – please discuss when booking.
Note: there is one ground floor bedroom and no lift available.
All supplements payable directly to hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance telephone or email booking required.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.10.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.