1, 2 or 3 night stay in luxury beach pod
Gorgeous Loch Linnhe location
Full cooked breakfast at the hotel
Includes shower and kitchenette
Close to Fort William
Available 7 days
Good news for those of you who have no idea how to build a raft – you don’t need to be shipwrecked on a desert island to enjoy the whole fantasy beach hut experience.
No, you can enjoy that particular pleasure much closer to home, in a luxurious heated pod on the shores of stunning Loch Linnhe.
True, you probably won’t find any coconut trees here, but you might spot porpoises and that’s just as exciting…
Escape to Loch Linnhe
- The beach pods at the Onich Hotel are perched on the scenic shores of Loch Linnhe, near to Fort William and Glencoe.
- Local activities include fishing, sailing and walking. You’ll also be very close to nature, so you might spot golden eagles, sea birds, seals, porpoises and dolphins.
Super comfy beach pods
- Each of the comfy heated beach pods offer what might just be the best view in Scotland.
- These cute wee wooden escapes include a double bed, sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom with shower facilities, towels and bedding.
- Best of all, you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast at the Onich Hotel each morning.
Ruggedly romantic getaway
- This Big Deal is for a one, two or three night stay in a beach pod, with breakfast each morning.
- It is available seven days a week from October 2021 to March 2022, so you could save it up for a break. Dogs are welcome for £15 per night.
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.10.21 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
23.12.21 – 02.01.22.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a beach pod including a full cooked breakfast each morning (taken at the main hotel).
Option 1 is for 1 night.
Option 2 is for 2 nights.
Option 3 is for 3 nights.
Beach pods have heaters, two-hob cookers, refrigerators, kitchen utensils, towels & bedding.
All pods have a double bed and a sofa bed.
Up to 2 additional people can be added for a £25 supplement per person, per night – please arrange directly with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
Children welcome, included in overall headcount.
Free on-site parking available.
Sorry, there is no wheelchair access.
Well behaved dogs are permitted at a £15 supplement per night, payable directly to the hotel.
Please note hotel reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of £50 for any damage during the stay. The hotel reserve the right to refuse any dog that they deem to be inappropriately behaved.
All supplements to be discussed with and paid directly to hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.04.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.