1, 2 or 3 night stay in luxury beach pod
Gorgeous Loch Linnhe location
Full cooked breakfast at the hotel
Includes shower and kitchenette
Close to Fort William
Available 7 days
Want to book your dates now? Visit The Onich Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Super comfy beach pods
- The beach pods at the Onich Hotel are perched on the scenic shores of Loch Linnhe, near to Fort William and Glencoe.
- Local activities include fishing, sailing and walking. You’ll also be very close to nature, so you might spot golden eagles, sea birds, seals, porpoises and dolphins.
- Each of the comfy heated beach pods offer what might just be the best view in Scotland.
- These cute wee wooden escapes include a double bed, sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom with shower facilities, towels and bedding.
- Best of all, you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast at the Onich Hotel each morning.
Ruggedly romantic getaway
- This Big Deal is for a one, two or three night stay in a beach pod, with breakfast each morning.
- It is available seven days a week from October 2022 to March 2023, so you could save it up for a break. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for £15 per night.
Valid from 01.10.22 until 31.03.23.
Bookings must be made by 13.03.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable 23.12.22 – 02.01.23.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a beach pod including a full cooked breakfast each morning (taken at the main hotel).
Option 1 is for 1 night.
Option 2 is for 2 nights.
Option 3 is for 3 nights.
Beach pods have heaters, two-hob cookers, refrigerators, kitchen utensils, towels & bedding.
All pods have a double bed and a sofa bed.
Up to 2 additional people can be added for a £25 supplement per person, per night – please arrange directly with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
Children welcome, included in overall headcount.
Well-behaved pets are charged at £15 per pet, per night. Max 2 pets per room. The hotel reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of £50 for any damage to the hotel during the stay, and to refuse any dog that they deem to be inappropriately behaved – please discuss directly with the hotel. Dogs are permitted in all of the public areas, with the exception of the breakfast room.
Free on-site parking available.
Sorry, there is no wheelchair access.
All supplements to be discussed with and paid directly to hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once a booking has been made no refund can be provided. You may be able to cancel and re-schedule your booking 72 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.06.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.