1, 2 or 3 night stay on Loch Linnhe
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Freshly refurbished hotel
2 course dinner on one night for 2
Option of overnight with wine
Picture the scene – you are sipping on a glass of fizz while watching a golden sunset glittering on Loch Linnhe and the tip of Ben Nevis…
Now it’s time to stop imagining this little slice of heaven and start experiencing it. And luckily, this Big Deal from Muthu Fort William makes that super easy.
Brand new look
- Muthu Fort William Hotel overlooks Loch Linnhe and has just enjoyed a gorgeous makeover of its restaurant, bar and guest rooms.
- The hotel’s relaxed M&M restaurant has a menu showcasing local seafood and a wood-panelled bar. Guests can also make the most of the scenic conservatory.
- Each of the hotel’s brightly coloured guest rooms features an ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities.
Unwind in Fort William
- With this Big Deal, two people can stay in this freshly refurbished hotel for available seven days until May.
- Option one is for an overnight stay including a 175ml glass of wine for two people.
- Options three to four are for a one, two or three night stay and a two course dinner for two on one night, giving you a chance to sample dishes like baked lemon salmon and truffle gnocchi.
- In the morning you can feast on a full Scottish breakfast before heading off on a bracing lochside scroll.
Don’t dream it – do it
- It’s time to stop longing for a getaway and actually mark one in your calendar instead. After all, aren’t you due a little bit of relaxation?
- Plus you could show your other half how amazingly romantic you are by giving them this Highland hotel stay as a gift.
Valid from 18.12.20 until 31.05.21.
Bookings must be made by 01.05.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable 05.01.21 – 21.01.21 inclusive.
There is a £20 supplement per person, per night for stays from 23.12.20 – 26.12.20 inclusive. Minimum 2 night stays for this period only.
There is an £20 supplement per person, per night for stays from 30.12.20 – 02.01.21 inclusive. Minimum 2 night stays for this period only.
There is a £15 supplement per room for Saturday night stays.
These supplements are not included in the offer price, and are payable directly to the hotel.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a superior double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay including a 175ml glass of house wine each.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay including 2 course dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay + 2 course dinner on one night only.
Option 4 is for a 3 night stay + 2 course dinner on one night only.
Dinner bookings will be required to be booked in advance – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Menu may be subject to changes. Supplements may apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian, gluten/wheat & dairy free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
You will be provided with a pre-order form for breakfast at check-in.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement: loch facing view room (£20 per room, per night); suite room with loch view (£40 per room, per night). Upgrades are subject to availability, and are payable directly to hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am.
Children welcome, aged 9 and under charged at 50% of full cost; payable directly to hotel. Aged 9 and over are charged at adult rate.
Sorry, no pets.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Purchase cannot be used for existing bookings, is not exchangeable for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance telephone booking of at least 24 hours required.
There is no guarantee the hotel will be open in January. The hotel team are trying their best to keep hotel up and running for the coming months, while keeping it safe for guests & staff. Due to local restrictions, rises in COVID cases or poor business sentiments, the hotel may close with 5 days advance notice.
Any voucher purchased for the closed period may be cancelled. Guests have the choice to rebook by paying a nominal differential amount prevailing at the time of hotel reopening, if the stay is after the offer validity.
Purchases are non-transferable or non-refundable outwith this period.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.12.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.