Loch Lomond Waterfront
3 or 4 Night Stay in Lodge with Hot Tub for up to 6 People at Loch Lomond Waterfront; from £599
Main Road, Balmaha
Sorry, this deal is no longer available.View all available deals
- 5* luxury lodges, sleeping up to 6 people
- 3 or 4 night midweek or weekend options
- South-facing, countryside views
- Private hot tub & steam room
- Prosecco on arrival
- Short drive from Glasgow & Stirling
Five-star lodge break
- Nestled in a tranquil, wooded area on the east side of Loch Lomond are a collection of five-star, luxury self catering lodges, perfect for getting away from every day life with a group of your finest companions.
- The Big Deal from Loch Lomond Waterfront is for up to six people to enjoy a three or four night stay in a lodge, with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and a hot tub (amongst other luxuries) for that perfect relaxation.
- With the picturesque village of Balmaha close by, and stunning views of Loch Lomond and its surrounding countryside, it’s no wonder these luxury lodges are popular.
- Each lodge has a fully-equipped kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms, a double sofa-bed in the lounge and your own private hot tub, not to mention a steam room and all your essentials, from WiFi access, towels, bedding, toiletries and tea & coffee facilities. Most are set across two floors, but there are some single storey lodges available too.
- With this Big Deal, up to six guests can stay midweek or at the weekend for three or four nights, from September to February, subject to availability. Up to two dogs are permitted for a supplement, and cots or extra beds are available for kids up to ten years old.
- Loch Lomond Waterfront have provided something quite spectacular, and it’s only 20 miles from Glasgow or 30 miles from Stirling – these south-facing views can be yours and they’re not too far from home at all.
- In September & October there is a 10% discount on Loch Lomond cruises – please discuss directly.
Highly-rated on TripAdvisor
- ‘We stayed in the Stewart Lodge and it was gorgeous. Very spacious, spotlessly clean and with a lovely view over the grounds. Hot tub was great. Really handy to have a smart TV for evenings… Two mins walk to the private sandy beach which was dog heaven! 5 mins walk to the local pub (Oak Tree Inn) in Balmaha which is a lovely well maintained wee village. Would definitely go back.’ 5/5
The Big Deal is for up to 6 people to stay in a 5* two-bedroom luxury self-catering lodge, with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival.
Options 1-3 are valid from 01.09.23 until 31.10.23, and bookings must be made by 02.10.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Options 4-6 are valid from 01.11.23 until 29.02.24, and bookings must be made by 05.02.24 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
Options 1 & 4 are for a 3 night midweek stay (arriving Monday or Tuesday).
Options 2 & 5 are for a 4 night midweek stay (arriving Monday only).
Options 3 & 6 are for a 3 night weekend stay (arriving Friday only).
Lodges are semi-detached. There are single and two-storey lodges available, with 2 ensuite bedrooms and double sofa bed in living area, private terrace, steam room, private hot tub, shower room/toilet & fully-equipped kitchen.
Prosecco may not be substituted with soft drinks.
All lodges sleep 2-6 people. An additional cot may be supplied for children under 2 years – please discuss and arrange directly when booking.
Lead booker must be aged 25 years and older.
Multiple purchases permitted. Cannot be used for consecutive stays.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Children over 2 years are included in the overall head count.
There is one chalet that is accessible and on one level, however access to bedroom & bathroom is unsuitable for a permanent wheelchair user.
Max 2 dogs may stay – supplement per stay applies: 1 dog (£35) or 2 dogs (£50).
On-site parking available. Up to 2 cars per lodge included – please discuss directly.
Hot tub use is not permitted after 10pm. Misuse of hot tubs may result in a charge.
Not available for stag or hen parties.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
All supplements are payable directly to the lodges.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
£200 security deposit will be taken day before your arrival and released day after your departure.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 23.08.23.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
Loch Lomond Waterfront
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
save up to37%
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs
save up to58%
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs
save up to38%
Green Gates Cafe
save up to39%
Ralph and Finns
save up to42%
Perth & Kinross
save up to24%
ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge
save up to51%
save up to49%
DoubleTree Glasgow Strathclyde
save up to41%
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.