Tickets to St. Andrew’s Day Parade
Amazing torchlit experience
Optional torch provided
Jugglers, storytellers and fire arts
Ideal for kids and adults
Imagine a huge parade of torchbearers winding through Glasgow’s West End, surrounded by fire jugglers, acrobats and stilt walkers…
Now imagine that you are a part of that parade, with your own flickering beacon in your hand.
This Big Deal gives you a chance to be part of a truly magical Glasgow experience – the St. Andrews Day Torchlight Parade on 27th November…
Come on baby light my fire
- Ever thought we should celebrate our national saint more? Or just want to be part of an amazing fire festival to welcome in the festive season?
- Well good news – the St. Andrew’s Day Torchlight Parade is back again this year and it’s bigger, better and more kid friendly than ever.
- Taking place in Glasgow on 27th November at the Botanic Gardens, this bright and blazing event is brought to you by Halo Arts as part of the West End Festival.
Amazing torchlit parade
- Starting at Botanic Gardens, you will take a winding walk through the main parts of the West End while holding torches and lanterns aloft.
- Listen to Scottish myths told by storytellers, plus watch stilt walkers, fire artists and glow-in-the-dark jugglers weave their magic as pipe bands play.
- Kids will love it as they can take part in guided lantern making and have their faces painted too.
Take the whole family
- This Big Deal is for a two, three or four tickets to the St Andrew’s Day Torchlight Parade, with the option of having a torch provided for each person on arrival.
Nab your tickets now
- Ever felt that late November was a little short of festivals? Then fire up your calendar with this Big Deal for Torchlight Parade tickets.
- It’s the perfect way to celebrate Scotland’s culture, welcome in the festive season and get swept up in a happy crowd. What’s not to love?
Valid for use on 27.11.21 only.
The Big Deal is for general entry tickets for St Andrew’s Day Torchlight Parade.
Choose from 2, 3 or 4 tickets, with option to include a torch per person.
Tickets are for adults and children. Under 3s go free.
Entertainment starts at 6pm in the Botanic Gardens. There will be 90 minutes of entertainment before the parade leaves. Procession takes approx. 40 minutes and there will be 20 minutes of entertainment at the end.
For torch options, these will be provided at Botanic Gardens on arrival.
Torches are for ages 16 years and over only.
Torch vouchers will be available for purchase directly until 5.30pm on the day, and will also be sold from the box office in the Botanic Gardens from 5pm.
Parade route: Botanic Gardens, Byres Road, Church Street, Dumbarton Road, University of Glasgow.
The parade will end at the South Front of University of Glasgow.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Tickets are non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Sorry, no dogs allowed except guide dogs.
Suitable for wheelchairs and buggies.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.