Harry Potter & Braveheart tour for 2 or 4
Travel in your own private chauffeur tour
Take a steam train trip and tour a lochside castle
Dinner in the oldest pub in Scotland
Includes a tasty packed lunch
What are the ingredients to an unforgettable Scottish adventure?
We’re thinking a Harry Potter steam train journey, legendary castle and cosy fireside meal in a lochside inn. And best of all, being chauffeured to it all in your own private Mercedes Benz.
If all this sounds like pure magic to you, then take a look at today’s Big Deal from The Really Good Transfer & Tours Company…
Private tour of Scottish highlights
- This Big Deal for The Ultimate Harry Potter & Braveheart Private Tour is the chance to enjoy an exciting day out for all ages.
- It includes steam train tickets, entrance to Eilean Donan castle, a packed lunch and a Loch Lomond dinner.
- The tour can be for a couple or a family of four, available from 4th January to the 31st July.
Enjoy a special adventure
- First, your friendly driver will knock on your door to collect you from home. Next, you’ll be driven through some of Scotland’s most dramatic scenery to catch the Jacobite Steam train from Fort William.
- Next, you’ll leap on board the train and experience the joy of steam-powered travel while thundering over the legendary ‘Harry Potter’ Glenfinnan Viaduct.
- Arriving at Mallaig, you’ll meet your driver again and continue to the iconic Eilean Donan Castle for a tour. Perched dramatically on a loch, the castle is actually where the movie ‘Braveheart’ was filmed.
- Next, you’ll be whisked off to Loch Lomond for a cosy fireside dinner at the oldest pub in Scotland, The Drovers Inn, before being driven safely home.
- Audio and TV systems in the car mean the little ones can be kept busy.
A very memorable present
- Looking for an outstanding gift for a couple or a family? Then treat them to a day out they’ll never forget with The Ultimate Harry Potter & Braveheart Private Tour.
- With its castles, lochs and speeding steam trains (plus a cheeky glass of fizz), this might just be the perfect Scottish escapade.
Valid from 04.01.21 until 31.07.21.
Available 7 days a week.
The Big Deal is for The Ultimate Harry Potter + Braveheart Private Chauffeur Tour for 2 in a Mercedes Benz E300 hybrid.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children age 12 or under).
- pick up from & collection to your front door
- travel on Jacobite Steam train from Fort William via Glenfinnan Viaduct to Mallaig
- entry to Eilean Donan Castle
- packed lunch
- 2 course dinner in the Drovers Inn
Please specify any allergies or preferences when booking.
Train to Fort William is at 10.20am therefore pick up may be between 7am-8am.
Please note pickup & collection must be within 30mile radius of Central Glasgow, or an excess mileage charge of £1.25 per mile will apply; payable directly to The Really Good Transfer and Tours Company.
Advanced telephone booking of at least 24 hours is required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 25.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.