Super Sunday brunch for 2 or 4
Brunch and Sunday roast options
Landmark riverside hotel
What’s the difference between an ordinary Sunday brunch and a super duper Sunday brunch extravaganza?
According to the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow, that difference is live music and a phenomenal food selection (which includes Sunday roasts as well).
So if you fancy an extra special brunch between September and mid-December, step over here for today’s Big Deal for two or four people.
Relaxed riverside brunch
- The Mariner Bar & Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza hotel is an airy dining spot with views over the Clyde, perfect for chilled out weekend dining.
- This offer is for two or four people to enjoy The Mariner’s family-friendly super Sunday brunch, available from 1pm to 3pm.
- This will put an end to those Sunday ‘brunch vs roast’ dining out arguments, as guests can choose from either option.
Food, glorious food
- Your Super Sunday Brunch spread will be buffet-style and will include the following:
- Eggs as you like… Florentine, Benedict, poached or fried
- Build your own pancakes and waffles… sweet or savoury, the choice is yours!
- Selection of starters, seafood, salads, veg and much more
- Roast of the day with all the trimmings
- Dessert Station serving a super selection of sweets and treats
- Guests have the option to try out the veggie breakfast as well as other great choices. The restaurant caters for vegan and gluten free needs.
Lazy on a Sunday afternoon
- Children aged 5 to 14 can dine for £7.95 each while under 5s are welcome free of charge, payable directly on the day.
- Young ones will have board games to keep them busy meaning that the grownups can sit back, relax and enjoy a Bloody Mary or Mimosa. Bliss.
- Live music will add that extra bit of atmosphere to your meal.
- ‘Lovely location and fabulous food. This is the best place for various options for dining… we were served by a few waiting staff… they were all so nice and pleasant to us both. This wasn’t our first visit and we will definitely be going back soon. Thanks gang.’
- ‘Lovely experience for a special occasion… table and food wonderful.’
Valid from 05.09.21 until 19.12.21.
Available 1pm-3pm, Sundays only.
Unavailable 24.10.21 – 14.11.21.
Please note limited availability during Hydro and SEC performances; book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Big Deal is for a Super Sunday brunch with live music + free parking.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 4 people.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Maximum 4 per booking.
Children aged 5-14 years may be added on at £7.95 per head. Children under 5 are free of charge. Please discuss at the time of booking.
Printed or electronic copy of email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 02.08.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.