What’s the difference between an ordinary Sunday roast and a Sunday roast extravaganza?
According to the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow, that difference is phenomenal food.
So if you fancy an extra special Sunday roast between August and October, step over here for today’s Big Deal for two or four people.
Relaxed riverside Sunday roast
- The Mariner Bar & Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza hotel is an airy dining spot with views over the Clyde, perfect for chilled out weekend dining.
- This offer is for two or four people to enjoy The Mariner’s family-friendly Sunday roast.
- This offer is available from 1pm to 4pm every Sunday from 9th August until 25th October.
Food, glorious food
- Your Sunday Roast spread will be a full roast chicken with all the trimmings, carved at your table. Followed by a delicious dessert of the chef’s choice. Tables of 2 will receive a half roast chicken.
Lazy on a Sunday afternoon
- With this offer, you can ditch the oven for the day and take your other half or the whole family out.
- Children aged 5 to 14 can dine for £7.95 each while under 5s are welcome free of charge, payable directly on the day.
This 5pm diner loved their experience at The Mariner Restaurant & Bar in the Crowne Plaza Glasgow. We have edited their comments for length:
‘Lovely location and fabulous food. This is the best place for various options for dining… we were served by a few waiting staff… they were all so nice and pleasant to us both. This wasn’t our first visit and we will definitely be going back soon. Thanks gang.’