Exciting ‘rage room’ experience
Destroy various items
Suitable for 1 to 6 people
Choose your own music
5/5 on TripAdvisor
Ever fantasised about going full rock star mode and trashing a hotel room with zero consequences?
We don’t blame you – because after the year we’ve all had, isn’t it high time you let off a little steam?
Well now’s your chance with this Big Deal from Rage Rooms, where you can smash, shatter and destroy various items in one adrenaline pumping frenzy…
Rage against the machine
- ‘Rage Rooms’ are a new global craze and with this Big Deal, you can try out the very first one in Scotland (based in Xcite Activity Centre at Charing Cross).
- Basically, a rage room is a place where you can let yourself rip and destroy all sorts of objects. In other words, it’s the perfect chance to de-stress with a vengeance.
Appetite for destruction
- Objects might include laptops, phones, glassware, tableware, TVs, CD players, computers, printers and much more – if it’s ‘smashable’ it could be in your box.
- You can throw items against hard surfaces, smash them with a tool like a sledgehammer or shatter two together. Kaboom!
- Best of all, you can bring your own tunes. So what will it be – hip-hop, classic dad rock or thrash metal?
I came in like a wrecking ball
- With this Big Deal you can choose from a bronze, silver or gold package. Each experience lasts for a frenzied 30 minutes, with safety gear and instruction included.
- The bronze package is suitable for one to two people. It includes a small bash basket of 15 small items and two medium items.
- The silver package is suitable for three to four people. It includes a medium bash basket of 22 small items, three medium items and one large item.
- The gold package is suitable for five to six people. It includes a whopping 30 small items, four medium items and one large item.
Let off a little steam
- Pent up after lockdown? Stressed out at work? Or just want to destroy a few things for kicks? This Big Deal has got you covered.
- All you have to do is decide which partners in crime you want to take with you – just choose wisely now…
Overall rating of 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- ‘Smashing time! Came here as part of a trial game in June, was great fun smashing through lots of different objects and the staff were very friendly and helped with everything from getting all your safety gear on to techniques for effective smashing! It’s a great workout and de-stressor but would recommend bringing boots and a spare t-shirt as it gets really hot and sweaty fast! They let you use an aux cable for your own tunes as well so would recommend making a playlist, as I will be when I visit again soon! 5/5’
Valid from 21.11.21 until 31.08.22.
Bookings must be in place by 31.05.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available between noon-10pm, 7 days a week.
Unavailable on selected festive dates.
The Big Deal is for a rage room session, consisting of 30 minutes and a number of items, depending on package.
Option 1 is for the bronze package, suitable for 1/2 people, consisting of a small basket of 15+ small items & 2 medium items.
Option 2 is for the silver package, suitable for 3/4 people, consisting of a medium basket of 22+ small items, 3 medium items & 1 large item.
Option 3 is for the gold package, suitable for 5/6 people, consisting of a large basket of 30+ small items, 4 medium items, 1 large item & 1 special item.
Session includes safety briefing and time to change into protective clothing, provided by Rage Room.
Small items may include glass bottles, PC accessories (speakers and computer mice); medium items may include keyboards, office phones, DVD players; large items may include monitors, home printers, laptops.
Additional items may be purchased on the day.
Advance online booking of at least 24 hours required.
Once a booking has been made, no cancellation is available. You may be able to re-schedule your booking at least 24 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability.
Please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before the start of your booked time.
No entry allowed after the start time of your game, so please arrive on time.
Late-comers will not be issued with a refund – please call Rage Room directly if you are not able to make the start time of your game.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 players per booking.
Strictly for players aged 16 years & over only.
Protective clothing will be provided to wear throughout the session.
It is advised you wear heavy soled shoes/boots – NO heels or open-toed shoes allowed.
Loose jewellery must be removed before entering the room.
Available in accordance with current Government COVID-19 guidelines. If the venue closes due to a lockdown, your game will be rescheduled for a time & date that suits you, or a gift voucher will be issued in place of your booking.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.08.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.