Learn how to make pakora
Masterclass and four-course Indian meal for 2 or 4
Choice of drink included
Framed photo to take away
Well reviewed by 5pm customers
Ideal gift for foodies, cooks and curry fans
Want to know the best way to surprise someone?
Treat them to the gift of a Pakora Masterclass for two or four people, including a four-course meal with a drink each.
After all, we all adore pakora and knowing how to make the moreish fried snack for yourself is a truly excellent life skill.
So why not surprise the wannabe master chef in your life by surprising them with this cooking class from Mister Singh’s India? With a framed photo included, it makes an ideal gift.
- This Big Deal is for a Pakora Masterclass for two or four.
- After making and sampling your pakora, guests will sit down for a delicious four-course, set Indian meal with your choice of a half pint of Mister Singh’s Indian Lager, a glass of wine or a soft drink.
- Classes take place on Fridays from 5.30pm, Saturdays from 2pm and Sundays from 3pm.
- As well as a special recipe so that you can recreate your pakora performance at home, guests will also be given a framed photo to take away.
Long-established Indian restaurant
- Since opening nearly twenty years ago, three generations of the Singh family have served Glasgow’s curry lovers with menus that blend Indian culinary tradition with the occasional Scottish twist.
- This Charing Cross restaurant had a facelift a couple of years back and is looking more handsome than ever.
Four-course Indian meal
- What better way to celebrate your new pakora making skills than by sitting down to a slap-up meal?
- The exact dishes available may change but your four courses will give you poppadoms with spiced onions, a choice of Indian starters such as spicy chicken wings and haggis samosa, mains such as lamb bhoona, chicken chasni and the ambala (the Singhs’ secret curry), plus ice cream, tea or coffee to finish.
Mr Singh’s India is popular with 5pm users. Over 400 diners have given it a combined rating of 4.2/5. Here are some recent rave reviews:
‘Great restaurant. Was totally blown away from start to finish with the excellent customer service and great food, would definitely recommend to everyone and I’ll be back soon.’ 5/5
‘Excellent food & service, all the staff are so friendly & helpful.’ 5/5