Newborn babies grow up in the blink of an eye.
One minute you’re waving goodbye to the stork after it has dropped your little bundle of joy on the front step, the next you’re wiping away a tear at their university graduation.
That’s why it is important to capture every special stage, because once it’s gone, it’s gone for good.
There is no better way to do so than with a professional photoshoot. For instance, with today’s Big Deal from Studio Rooms, which lets you choose between a Newborn shoot, a Bump to Baby three-stage package or My First Christmas.
One Hour Photoshoot
- Your one hour photoshoot from Studio Rooms in Glasgow’s Southside will have everything you need to capture your gorgeous baby at their best.
You will get:
Three outfit and room set changes
A wardrobe consultation
Professional airbrushing and retouching of images
A private screening to select your favourite image
Choose from either two 5’’ x 7’’ and four 3’’ x 4’’ or four 5’’ x 7’’ prints
- (Studio Rooms understand that newborn shoots can sometimes take a little longer than one hour, so they are flexible in this respect)
- With the fabulous newborn package, you will get three one hour photoshoots in total: a maternity shoot, a newborn shoot and a baby shoot. This means that you can create amazing mementos of different stages of your baby’s journey.
- For the maternity shoot, you must be at least thirty weeks pregnant for the best effect. Your newborn shoot will take place at around two weeks and your baby shoot will take place between six and nine months.
- Note that the bump shoot can be optional if you would prefer just to opt for the two baby shoots.
- My First Christmas is a one hour photoshoot of your baby’s first ever Christmas.
One-hour professional photoshoot
- Run by a husband and wife team, Studio Rooms will do everything to make sure you get the perfect memento of your baby.
- Studio Rooms are total pros at making you and your little one feel at ease, ensuring a great experience for everyone.
- After your one-hour photo shoot, you will get to choose your favourite image in a special viewing session which will take place within seven days. You will then be given a set of prints and a digital copy of it.
- This deal is available Mondays to Fridays from noon to 8pm. You can also book a Saturday or Sunday shoot for a £5 supplement. You must supply all clothing for your baby.
Previous satisfied parents have left rave reviews on Studio Room’s Facebook page, including the following, which we’ve edited for shortness:
Collected our pictures today from our newborn baby photoshoot… they are just wonderful. Amer was absolutely amazing with our baby despite his crying and incessant wriggling! I didn’t know that the parents would join the pictures and thus we were not prepared but despite some persuasion to keep a few shots, those pictures are really the ones to cherish. We are so happy with the final product. They are already framed for the grandparents.’