Online membership of The Wee Retreat
Meditation and yoga classes
Choice of annual or monthly packages
Pre-recorded and live sessions
Find your inner calm again
2020’s been a bit of a rollercoaster, hasn’t it?
So who could blame you if you’re not feeling like your usual chilled out, zen master self?
Luckily, with this Big Deal for online membership of The Wee Retreat, you can find your inner calm again with a range of online classes…
Meditation and yoga at home
- The Wee Retreat is a not-for-profit, community wellbeing centre in the Southside of Glasgow.
- Now they’re offering you the chance to explore their online meditation and yoga classes from the cosy comfort of home. Both total beginners and seasoned yogis are welcome.
- Today’s Big Deal has three membership options. The first two are for guided meditations, while the third throws in yoga as well.
Choose the package that suits you
- Option one is for the Everyday Zen annual membership, giving you access to unlimited pre-recorded meditation classes.
- Option two is for the Creating Calm three-month membership, giving you access to a mix of unlimited pre-recorded and live meditation.
- Option three is for the Creating Balance three-month membership, which includes both unlimited pre-recorded and live meditation, plus yoga classes too. With eight live sessions a week, you’ll have reclaimed your zen in no time!
- Whichever you choose, new content will be added regularly to create a treasure trove of classes for you to explore.
Return to yourself
- With this Big Deal for online membership of The Wee Retreat, you can take time out every single day to feel calm and restored.
- So find a comfy cushion, light a scented candle and get ready to relaaax…
Overall Facebook score of 4.9/5
‘How cool is it that the Wee Retreat are online now?! Booked for a morning meditation and it was lovely…delivered online by Vicky, it was such a great start to a locked down day, thank you!’
‘The portal is really easy to use, with an extensive offer that’s tailored to all levels.’
‘A very needed resource right now, I use the pre-recorded meditations, which I have found great, especially after being on the computer for a long period of time.’