Introductory pottery wheel experience for 1 or 2 people
Try your hand at pottery
Bring your own bottle
Great gift idea for crafters
Introductory pottery wheel experience
- This Big Deal from Spin Pottery Glasgow will take place in a craft studio tucked away in Finnieston’s arty Hidden Lane.
- During your pottery wheel experience, you will have a go at clay shaping and even make a few pots to take home with you. Full instruction, materials, finishing glaze and firing costs are all included.
- Option one is for one person to have a 60 minute experience. Option two is for two people to have a 60 minute experience.
- The offer is available to book at select times on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with purchases valid for a whole year.
Great for crafters, couples and families
- This offer is very flexible. If you fancy spending a spare me-time afternoon trying your hand at pottery, then choose option one.
- Or if you like the idea of getting romantic with your partner over a pottery wheel, then option two is for you (or you could take a pal instead).
- Sessions will take place in groups of four, so you could book out a slot for you and some pals, or alternatively go along on your own and share your experience with other crafters.
- Incidentally, this is a BYOB establishment with no corkage so guests are welcome to bring along a bottle of wine and get creative.
- 5pm bookers who’ve bought this deal loved it! Take a look at what they had to say:
- ‘I had a great time learning to use the wheel, always wanted to try it. Leah was lovely, very patient and encouraging. Quite a small space, but great for one to one teaching. I managed to make some little bowls and started to feel quite confident after a couple of attempts, can’t wait to see the finished pieces. I would definitely recommend the experience to anyone thinking about trying their hand at pottery.’
- ‘I bought this deal for my twin grandaughters’ birthday – they are 11 years old. It was their first pottery lesson and they absolutely loved it and want to go back for more. Leah who owns the studio was great with the girls and gave help and guidance throughout the session.’
Available for purchase until 23.12.22.
Purchase is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Bookings must be made a month prior to the end of validity at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available at the following times:
Tue 12.30pm & 2pm;
Wed 12.30pm, 2pm & 3.30pm.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for a pottery wheel introductory experience.
Option 1 is for 1 person.
Option 2 is for 2 people.
Sessions last approx. 60 minutes.
Maximum 4 people per session.
All instruction, materials, finishing glaze and firing costs are included.
Pieces are ready for collection 4-6 weeks after class. Choose a glaze on the day of your booking and Spin Pottery will finish your creation ready for collection.
Collections are available Thu-Sun.
Advance booking of at least 1 week required.
7 days cancellation notice period required for all reservations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted as gifts.
Open to age 10+ years.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.07.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.