Tasty Indian meal for 2 or 4
Includes starters, mains and sides
Fantastic street food selection
Travellers’ Choice Award 2020
Great TripAdvisor review
Who doesn’t love a classic curry? But if you’ve never tried the street food side of Indian cuisine, then you’re seriously missing out.
And if you have tried it then we bet that your mouth is watering right now at the very memory of it.
Either way, why not treat yourself to an epic street food feast with this Big Deal from Tuk Tuk?
Gimme gimme gimme a naan after midnight
- Tuk Tuk is a popular Sauchiehall Street dining spot that serves up classic roadside plates and street curries.
- This year it won an impressive TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- This Big Deal is for an epic Indian meal for two or four people, and is available until November.
- Option one is for two poppadoms plus chutneys, two roadside plates, two street curries (excluding biryani), one rice and one naan.
- Option two is for four poppadoms plus chutneys, four roadside plates, four street curries (excluding biryani), two rices and two naans.
- Lip-smacking roadside plates include cute chicken lollipops and Bengali fish cakes. Tantalising street curries include Railway Station Lamb Curry, Bombay chilli chicken and veggie butter paneer.
Curry up, I’m hungry
- Nothing beats having someone else cook for you – especially when the kitchen team happens to be award-winning.
- So why not spoil yourself rotten with this Big Deal for a tasty Indian meal?
‘Outstanding!!! Best Indian I’ve had in a long time!’
’Fantastic fresh food…really delicious…the Bombay Chilli Chicken is honestly the best Indian dish I have ever had. I highly recommend…’
Valid from 13.08.20 until 30.11.20.
Available at the following times in August:
Available at the following times from September to November:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to share 2 poppadoms & chutneys, 2 roadside plates, 2 street curries (excluding biryani) + 1 portion of rice & 1 naan.
Option 2 is for 4 people to share 4 poppadoms & chutneys, 4 roadside plates, 4 street curries (excluding biryani) + 2 portions of rice & 2 naans.
Substitutions cannot be made.
Vegetarian, vegan & gluten/dairy free options are available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via telephone or 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Tables required back after 2 hours.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 12 people per booking.
For tables of 6 and over, a discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill for any additional purchases.
Printed or electronic copy of order email(s) must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.