Red Bus Bistro
Glasgow Bus Tour with Afternoon Tea + Optional Fizz or Cocktails with Red Bus Bistro; from £47
36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow
- 90 minute Glasgow bus tour
- Afternoon tea for 2, 3 or 4 people
- Optional Prosecco or pot of Gin Cocktail
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Weekend availability
Vintage Routemaster bus tour
- Think you know Glasgow? Hop on board today’s Big Deal from Red Bus Bistro and see the city from a whole new perspective.
- Touring the city in a converted 1966 Routemaster bus, the Red Bus Bistro drives passengers between iconic Glasgow landmarks such as The Gallery of Modern Art, The People’s Palace Museum and University of Glasgow.
Delicious afternoon tea + optional drinks
- En route, you will tuck into a delicious afternoon tea. Look forward to a selection of finger sandwiches, mini rolls or wraps, and quiches.
- Of course there will be a selection of petit fours and cakes, as well as traditional scones with fresh whipped cream and jam. All washed down with as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- And, if you fancy something a little stiffer, there is the option to add a chilled glass of Prosecco or a gin pot-tail each.
- Red Bus Bistro use a variety of flavoured Scottish gins from their supplier, McGin all muddled with aromatic herbs and topped dainty edible flowers!
- Red Bus Bistro have plenty of fans on TripAdvisor, here’s a snippet from a recent review:
- “This is certainly different from the usual hop on and off bus. The staff are extremely friendly and want to make sure you have the best experience possible. We went on a rainy day and a member of the team Elaine kept wiping the condensation from the front window to ensure our view was not blocked, what more can you ask for! Would highly recommend the elderflower gin pot it’s amazing. Oh and of course the food is tremendous.”
Valid for redemption from 26.07.22 until 31.03.23.
Bookings must be made by 28.02.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available noon or 3pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
There is a £4 per person supplement for Saturday bookings, payable directly to Red Bus Bistro. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Festive excluded dates may apply.
The Big Deal is for a 90 minute bus tour of Glasgow with afternoon tea. Includes unlimited tea and coffee.
Options 1-3 are for traditional afternoon tea for 2, 3 or 4 people.
Options 4-6 are for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for 2, 3 or 4 people.
Options 7-9 are for afternoon tea with a gin pot-tail for 2, 3 or 4 people.
You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to bus departure.
Multiple purchases permitted as gifts.
Afternoon tea menu is subject to change.
Must be aged 18 or over with valid ID for alcohol.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note you may be sharing a table with other customers. If you would like to have an exclusive table, please advise when booking and this may be available for a supplement.
There are no toilet facilities on board. The tour will stop for a 15-minute comfort break, allowing you to stretch your legs and use local facilities.
Allergies or dietary requirements must be highlighted upon making the reservation. Red Bus Bistro cannot guarantee a nut-free environment.
Advance telephone booking of at least 24 hours required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Pick up and drop off is at 36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA (adjacent to Amore Restaurant).
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 20.07.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
Red Bus Bistro
36 Shuttle Street
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
Argyll & Bute
save up to63%
save up to57%
save up to32%
ibis Styles Glasgow Central
save up to54%
From the Sky Registry
save up to80%
save up to54%
save up to39%
save up to53%
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.