Up to 60 minute treatment
Rave reviews from 5pm customers
Qualified male masseuse
Relaxing therapy space
West End location
When was the last time you got a proper massage? Had expertly trained hands knot and knead all the tension in your body until you float off into a state of bliss?
Has it been too long? Snap up this Big Deal for a Swedish, deep tissue or sports massage from one Glasgow’s most highly rated massage therapists.
Intense massage treatment
- Kris Sports Therapy is a professional massage service based in Beauty Beehive salon in the West End.
- Qualified male masseuse, Kris Szulc, delivers intense treatments that manage to ease the most tense spots.
- Afterwards, clients feel more relaxed, flexible and invigorated, plus can also see improvements to tension, stiffness and injury.
- This Big Deal is for a choice of a Swedish, deep tissue or sports massage from Kris (who has proven to be very popular with 5pm customers), up to 60 minutes including consultation time.
- Option one of the Big Deal is for a Swedish massage, fantastic for dealing with your body’s aches and pains, as well as reducing stress.
- The various Swedish massage techniques, which include stroking and gliding; kneading; rubbing; tapping or pounding; vibration, are designed to improve your circulation, soothe your muscles and make you feel more relaxed.
- Swedish massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.
Deep tissue massage
- Know anyone with aches, pains or stiffness? Or who just needs a chance to unwind and let their worries drift away?
- Option two, for a deep tissue massage, can come to their rescue, as it will reduce tension, soothe away muscle knots and increase blood flow.
- In fact, a deep tissue massage has the same results as a gym workout, helping clients to feel relaxed and invigorated afterwards.
- Option three is for a sports massage, which is even more intense. It targets the more lasting knots and injuries that can build up over years, giving clients a welcome feeling of release.
- Benefits include reduced tension, greater flexibility and improved circulation.
- It is a great treatment for preventing and improving sports injuries, so would be a thoughtful gift for that keen runner, gym regular or five-a-side fanatic in your life.
- That said, you don’t have to be particularly sporty to benefit from this kind of massage, it can provide a boost to anyone.
Perfect for spa sceptics
- Is there a man in your life who deserves some relaxation time but would never dream of going to an actual spa?
- A deep tissue or sports massage from Kris could be just the thing (just think of it as pampering by stealth).
- Kris Sports Therapy is a short walk from both St. George’s Cross underground and Charing Cross City Parking.
- Male massage therapist Kris has created a relaxing, welcoming space where clients can enjoy a calming massage while soft music plays in the background.
- Kris uses quality products such as Neal’s Yard Remedies and offers refreshments to clients during their visit.
- 5pm customers have posted rave reviews about Kris and his magic powers of massage. Here are a few, shortened for length:
‘Kris is the best! Having been to Kris before, for a deep tissue massage, this most recent treatment lived up to expectations – it was amazing! Kris checked my general well-being with me, specific “niggles” and then got to work… checking pressure, etc along the way. I have had deep tissue massages from different therapists in the past and Kris is simply the best!’ 4.5/5
‘Great masseur! Booked Kris after being on a fitness instructor course a few days before and he worked out all the knots and strains. Arrived 15 minutes early and he took me there and then which was great. He also gave me tips on stretching to help me in the future. Great service and a great price. Have already recommended him to my friends and they also think he’s great!’ 5/5
‘Hidden gem! I have been coming to Kris for a year or so now for various different massages and he has been brilliant every time!... He is great at what he does… can’t recommend him enough.’ 5/5
Valid from 16.11.21 until 31.03.22.
Available at the following times:
Unavailable 24.12.21 – 11.01.22.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to have a choice of massage, lasting up to 60 minutes including consultation time.
Option 1 is for a Swedish massage.
Option 2 is for a deep tissue massage.
Option 3 is for a sports massage.
Advance booking of at least 2 weeks requried.
Please note, customers will be required to provide an email address at the time of booking, this is to ensure completion of COVID paperwork before the appointment.
An online consultation will take place 24-48 hours before your appointment.
24 hour notice period required for all cancellations. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 may be redeemed per person.
Minimum age for treatments is 16 years.
If you are pregnant, please advise at the time of booking for adapted treatment.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.11.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.