Overnight stay in deluxe room
Elegant 4* West End hotel
2 course set menu dinner for 2
Full Scottish breakfast
Spectacular idea for a gift
Whisper the words ‘Hilton Grosvenor’ to any Glasgow person and they soon get a dreamy, faraway expression as they imagine the elegant West End hotel.
Now all of the luxuries of the Grosvenor can be yours to enjoy with this Big Deal for a one night stay with dinner.
Snap it up very soon though, as it’s only available for a short time…
Experience true West End elegance
- The Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is a converted row of Venetian-style townhouses overlooking the Botanic Gardens.
- Inside, you will find all the facilities you would expect from a four-star Hilton, including a steak restaurant, terrace lounge and award-winning gin bar.
- Each of the spacious deluxe rooms has Botanic Gardens views, period feature windows, an LCD TV, marble bathroom, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries.
- The Kelvingrove Art Gallery, West End bars and various hip shops are all within convenient reach.
Stay in a deluxe room
- This Big Deal is for a one night stay for two in a front facing Deluxe room.
- You can relax over a two course set menu dinner in Bo’Vine Meats & Wine. Menu highlights include the slow braised blade of beef with red wine sauce, or the sumac spiced cauliflower with flaked almond.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a full Scottish breakfast before a scenic stroll around the Botanics.
Enjoy a stylish overnighter
- Looking to sweep a loved one off their feet? Then whisk them off to the Grosvenor for an evening of dining and deluxe comforts.
- And as this Big Deal is available until January 2021, you could even pair it with a shopping trip.
Thrilled guests on TripAdvisor
‘Excellent. Great place to stay…staff were very friendly and happy…great food. Amazing breakfast. Great rooms. Great location.’ 5/5
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 04.11.20 until 31.01.21.
Bookings must be made by 08.01.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a per room supplement of £35 for Friday night stays and £55 for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price. Please note there is limited Saturday availability.
Unavailable on the following dates:
7th Nov 20;
24th-25th, 31st Dec;
1st Jan 21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a front facing double Deluxe room with full Scottish breakfast + 2 course set meal in Bo’Vine restaurant.
Dinner may be a starter & main or main & dessert. Vegetarian options available.
Supplements apply to sirloin steak (£7) and cheese board (£5).
Dinner is available to book from 5pm, with last orders at 8.30pm, in line with 10pm curfew.
Dinner bookings must be made directly with the restaurant at least 48 hours in advance of stay – full information will be provided on your order email.
Note, alcohol can only be served as part of a room service.
*Guests should refer to the Scottish Government’s own website for up to date information regarding stays.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by noon.
Max 2 purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Sorry, no children permitted with this offer.
Small pets permitted for a £10 supplement per pet, per stay. Not permitted in the restaurant area.
Wheelchair access available.
There is very limited paid parking at the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Purchases are non-refundable once reservations have been made with Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor – please contact the hotel directly with regards to rescheduling.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 29.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.