2 course meal + drink for 1
Choice of soft drink – half pint or can
Great gastropub cuisine
Popular Merchant City music venue
It takes a special kind of magic for a bar to thrive for 20 years in the ultra competitive Merchant City.
Whatever that magic is, Avant Garde clearly has it in spades. Maybe it’s the combination of topnotch pub food, soaring live music* and a classic Glasgow atmosphere.
And with this Big Deal, you can soak up the vibe with a tasty two course meal plus a drink.
Dine on gastropub cuisine
- Avant Garde is a lively music bar and restaurant on King Street. The kitchen delivers a winning combination of Scottish classics, gastropub cuisine and Mediterranean favourites.
- Big picture windows make it ideal for people watching and there is a decent chance there will be live music too*.
Two course meal with a drink
- With this Big Deal, one person can sample the fare with a two course meal and the choice of a draught half pint or can of soft drink.
- Menus change regularly, but sample dishes include fresh blue shell mussels with a choice of sauce; sliced pork loin in garlic & parsley sauce, and double cream mushroom risotto.
Take your favourite person along
- We’re guessing that you don’t want to dine somewhere as fun as Avant Garde alone, so why not snap up multiples and take a friend?
- With two courses, a drink and and a terrific atmosphere, this Big Deal would be great for a lunchtime treat or even a lively date night.
Glowing TripAdvisor reports
‘Our new favourite. Visited this lovely, friendly place last year…couldn’t be made to feel more welcome…the food, drink and atmosphere is on point…’ 5/5
- *Music in venue will be in line with current government guidelines.