Overnight stay for two
Option to add breakfast
Brand Hotel of the Year 2019 & Best Hotel in Scotland 2020
Rooftop bar with views of the Clyde
Uber stylish hotel
Option to upgrade room
The first in the UK and only the second in Europe, Prestige Hotel Awards named Glasgow’s Radisson RED the Brand Hotel of the Year in 2019, and Best Hotel in Scotland in 2020.
With a rooftop bar, incredible views of the Clyde, a prime location in Finnieston next to the Hydro and an exterior that changes colour reacting to daylight, it has already become an iconic Glasgow destination.
- This Big Deal is for an overnight stay in a standard room for two people, with options for a room only stay or bed and breakfast basis.
- Available from January to March 2021, this deal is available at the perfect time to enjoy Glasgow in the new year.
- There is the option to upgrade to a superior room for £25 per room. This can be arranged directly with the hotel.
Stylish hotel with rooftop bar
- The rooms at Radisson RED are slick, modern and have floor to ceiling windows with incredible views overlooking the Clyde.
- OUIBar + KTCHN is a stylish space, with vibrant colours, trendy furniture, a pool table and wall murals designed by Glasgow comic book artist, Frank Quitely – a great place to host meetings, relax with a bite to eat or start a night out with cocktails.
- The RED Sky Bar has floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of the River Clyde. Here, they’ve showcased sets from bands like The Fratellis and Baby Strange, and live-streamed DJs like Irvine Welsh & The Mambo Brothers.
- Located a stone’s throw from the Hydro, this deal is perfect for a trip to Finnieston, which was named by The Times as the ‘hippest place to live in Britain’ – it has a multitude of bars and restaurants very close to the hotel.
- The hotel is a five minute walk from Exhibition Centre train station and close to a number of bus and taxi routes, making it very easy to explore the vibrant culture and nightlife of Glasgow.
‘Fantastic stay in this hotel. The reception staff were a credit to the hotel. The decor is very modern and eye-catching. I upgraded our room at a cost of £25 and this meant I had stunning views over Glasgow. The upgrade cost was well worth it. Breakfast was really good as well. Plenty to choose from. I have just booked the afternoon tea offer on 5pm and am really looking forward to my return visit – although sadly without the overnight stay!
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Radisson RED’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 02.01.21 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £15 per room supplement for Friday nights & a £20 per room supplement for Saturday nights, payable directly to hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard room.
Option 1 is on a room only basis.
Option 2 includes breakfast.
Upgrade to a superior room for £25 per room – please discuss directly with hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively, subject to availability. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by noon.
Max 1 child per room. Children aged 16 and under stay for free when sharing with parents, provided room type has sufficient number of beds or space for roll-in bed. Please contact the hotel directly to discuss.
Children aged 12 and under eat breakfast free when accompanied by at least one parent staying on a breakfast inclusive rate or when purchasing breakfast at the hotel. Children also eat dinner free from the children’s menu when accompanied by at least one parent paying full price for at least one main course.
There is a £10 per night supplement for dogs up to 15kg.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once a booking has been made, no refund can be provided. You may be able to cancel and reschedule your booking 72 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 03.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.